I don't care if breakfast isn't over yet, I want my chicken McNuggets..

Islandgal

The last post in this topic was posted 4552 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

To be fair.

Back before i went on the anorexic diet from hell.

I did occasionally get irritated with the arbitrariness of how and when they did food... "sorry, we're still serving breakfast" "sorry, we stopped serving breakfast five minutes ago".... really its kinda dumb.

That said? starting a fight over a food that is totally tasteless and inedible as it is? are you kidding? "Madness?...THIS IS SPARTA, can i take your order?"

Ive since kinda gotten turned off on fast food, probably from the diet but other things as well.. but if you want fried chicken, atleast go to chick fillet or popeyes for gods sake.

Sometimes you gotta have what you gotta have.

I remember pulling an all-nighter in college and my study group trudged over to McD's jonesing for Big Macs.

"Sorry, we're serving breakfast now, you can have an Egg McMuffin." :clapping:

30 years and I STILL remember, and remember the (unsuccessful) whining and cajoling of all 6 of us, BEGGING her for a Big Mac.

I know she thought we were high. :angry: (we weren't)

To be fair.

Back before i went on the anorexic diet from hell.

I did occasionally get irritated with the arbitrariness of how and when they did food... "sorry, we're still serving breakfast" "sorry, we stopped serving breakfast five minutes ago".... really its kinda dumb.

That said? starting a fight over a food that is totally tasteless and inedible as it is? are you kidding? "Madness?...THIS IS SPARTA, can i take your order?"Ive since kinda gotten turned off on fast food, probably from the diet but other things as well.. but if you want fried chicken, atleast go to chick fillet or popeyes for gods sake.

:lol: Echo

:lol:

And in Toledo too! lol Who knew! I figured for sure this would've been in Fl! :lol:

nah, the first clue that it was not FL was that there was no 9-1-1 call to go with the demand for McNuggets :rofl:

We like to let the authorities know, that it is about to go down. :rofl:

Jack in the Box serves its entire menu 24/7 (or whatever the particular stores hours are). Want a Breakfast Jack at 5pm? No prob. Tacos* at 6am? You're covered.

* JitB tacos, while not very taco-like, are one of the most addictive fast foods on the planet. Put some french fries in them and some

extra taco sauce and you are truly in heaven.

Jack in the Box serves its entire menu 24/7 (or whatever the particular stores hours are). Want a Breakfast Jack at 5pm? No prob. Tacos* at 6am? You're covered.

You just had to mention Jack in the Box, didn't you.

I have so got to move back to Texas. JitB, Whataburger, not to mention HEB grocery stores...now I'm homesick.

am I the only one giggling at the car behind her STILL pulling up for some grub? <_<

I am just..... speechless. I didn't start laughing until the end. After she drove away, that other car pulls up like it's business as usual. :D

My first thought was to quote this stuff while taking pride in finding out that I'm not crazy...but then you have that other thread, so...yea...

we will just agree that is funny! :yahoo:

The last post in this topic was posted 4552 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.