The last post in this topic was posted 3929 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So, my 7th anniversary is Sunday...and I haven't done squat for it yet. I try to keep in line with the traditional "symbols" (ie for the second, it's "china", so I decorated the house in a chinese theme, had chinese for dinner, etc....4th is flowers, so I put the rose garden in...5th was wood so I put in trellises for the garden)

the 7th is copper or wool/brass...and I'm at a loss...I thought there was a restaurant called "Copper Kettle" or something around here, but I can't find it...I already got a bronze statue for the garden for last year...

so, I need help :rofl: I haven't been "myself" lately, so I haven't done anything for it yet....money is tight, so it can't be anything huge dollar wise...

any suggestions?

go to a sheep farm, harvest your own wool and then have a picnic on teh farm? :lol:

hmmm....that gives me an idea...not sure if I can do it in time though

I could go and harvest wool...and I have access to a spinning wheel...I could make yarn and knit a sweater...or scarf even...SOMETHING....

that would take more time than I have though I think...

I like the idea of the copper tea set...decorative even...

If you want to keep with the garden stuff theme, there are lots of nice copper things for the garden out there.

well, since I'm the only one that works in the garden :lol: that I'D like...but she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden....

besides...we've got a "life size" bronze statue in the center of the garden, so there's not a lot of room, unless I put something IN the garden with the roses (it's a half circle of roses with boxwoods backing it, and arborvedas at the ends, with grass in the center, and the statue there)

If you want to keep with the garden stuff theme, there are lots of nice copper things for the garden out there.

well, since I'm the only one that works in the garden :lol: that I'D like...but she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden....

in 3 years she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden?

I like dang's idea.... a scarf.

well, since I'm the only one that works in the garden :( that I'D like...but she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden....

besides...we've got a "life size" bronze statue in the center of the garden, so there's not a lot of room, unless I put something IN the garden with the roses (it's a half circle of roses with boxwoods backing it, and arborvedas at the ends, with grass in the center, and the statue there)

Sounds lovely!

If there's a garden bench with a little table or something, she can sit, she can enjoy for a few minutes, no? :lol:

Bring her coffee al fresco in the am on your anniv. (Congratulations, btw!)

in 3 years she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden?

I like dang's idea.... a scarf.

well, enjoying it would also mean weeding it *LOL*

well, since I'm the only one that works in the garden :( that I'D like...but she hasn't had time to enjoy the garden....

Sounds lovely!

If there's a garden bench with a little table or something, she can sit, she can enjoy for a few minutes, no? :lol:

Bring her coffee al fresco in the am on your anniv. (Congratulations, btw!)

there's a swing....

maybe a copper bench....off to the side....I'll have to look into that...not even sure copper benches exist *LOL*

awesome ideas...but too far away :wub: although, maybe if I can farm the munchkin out for the night escape...

So, my 7th anniversary is Sunday...and I haven't done squat for it yet. I try to keep in line with the traditional "symbols" (ie for the second, it's "china", so I decorated the house in a chinese theme, had chinese for dinner, etc....4th is flowers, so I put the rose garden in...5th was wood so I put in trellises for the garden)

the 7th is copper or wool/brass...and I'm at a loss...I thought there was a restaurant called "Copper Kettle" or something around here, but I can't find it...I already got a bronze statue for the garden for last year...

so, I need help :lol: I haven't been "myself" lately, so I haven't done anything for it yet....money is tight, so it can't be anything huge dollar wise...

any suggestions?

A hand knit wool pouch to hold a copper one cent coin. :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 3929 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.