Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

COSTCO Amex card questions?

The last post in this topic was posted 3822 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Any experienxe or knowledge of this card and its app.?

1-Amex usually does not list it on its website as cards available???

2-The mailing address for app is at Costco in Seattle ??? Does this mean that it is not processed through Amex?

3-On top of app it says "PCN--then 14 spaces-USD ( for Costco use only)"???---is this something about how much $ you spend at Costco?

4--Is this one of the easier or more difficult cards to get approved? How about with FICO of 787?

It IS a "true" Amex card.

Apply in Costco and you may get an instant approval (I did). Apply online and you won't, no matter what.

Approvals/CLs based in part on your Costco membership usage/spending.

It's an EX pull. If your scores are that good, you have an excellent shot at the card.

Any experienxe or knowledge of this card and its app.?

1-Amex usually does not list it on its website as cards available???

2-The mailing address for app is at Costco in Seattle ??? Does this mean that it is not processed through Amex?

3-On top of app it says "PCN--then 14 spaces-USD ( for Costco use only)"???---is this something about how much $ you spend at Costco? x

4--Is this one of the easier or more difficult cards to get approved? How about with FICO of 787?

1. They do list on their Amex website.

2. No. Your application will be precessed thru Amex. You need to wait longer to get any answer. If you apply inside the store, you get answer instantly.

3. PCN: Application Number. USD: US Dollars is the currency for the card I think. This means it is US Card.

4. It is difficult card to get. 787 FICO is not your EXP score I assumed. Right? American Express usually pull EXP. 787 might have a good chance. It may help to get easier approved if you currently have any REAL Amex card.

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

EXP score 787. Pulled EXP. Approved for $10,000 icl. They had to talk to my bank to verify home addrerss.

EXP score 787. Pulled EXP. Approved for $10,000 icl. They had to talk to my bank to verify home addrerss.

Where did you get your EXp score from? myfico.com only gives TU and EQ these days...

Congrats on the approval.

Congrats!!! Amex is the BEST

THE BEST AT FULL RECTAL EXAMS

THE BEST AT CLD'S

THE BEST AT TOTAL CLOSURE

THE BEST AT APR JACKAGE

THE BEST AT DENYING CHARGES WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE CREDIT LIMIT or EXPOSURE LIMIT

THE BEST AT TELLING YOU TO MAKE A PAYMENT (THAT IS NOT DUE FOR WEEKS) AND THEY WILL UN-FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT

congrats on getting a GREAT card!!

Meh. I think your overrating the Costco card. It's good, but I wouldn't call it GREAT.

Meh. I think your overrating the Costco card. It's good, but I wouldn't call it GREAT.

Granting an extra reward % on Costco purchases would make it great. But, it's still a very good card...

Granting an extra reward % on Costco purchases would make it great. But, it's still a very good card...

For me it's a very good card. I think for high volume purchasers/Executive Members, it's a great card. Nowhere else are you going to get 3% back at a warehouse store.

Agree that extra Costco rewards would be fab. It'll never happen. :good:

The last post in this topic was posted 3822 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.