secret Fidelity Amex Card?

The last post in this topic was posted 3979 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Earn 2 WorldPoints for every $1 in purchases. Enjoy hundreds of redemption options including travel on any major airline with no blackout dates, merchandise, gift certificates and more

Choose to redeem your points for a deposit into your eligible Fidelity account. Just spend $2,500 in purchases and you can receive a $50 deposit

Complimentary membership in Priority PassTM grants you access to over 600 airport lounges around the world, normally a $399 cost.

1% FETF

$200 Annual Fee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/us/fidelity...vateclientcard/

Congrats, hege!

If you can live without the airport access go with the straight Fidelity Amex 2% on everything. No AF.

and for $150 AF you can get the same access from the barclays amerirprise WEMC. (but not 2% back)

I know lounge access is important for some. The AF is then not a deal breaker. I just don’t use it.

2 points per dollar and 2500 points to get $50 cashback?

That's 4% cashback!

Priority Pass membership is worth at least $99 annually and if you spend at least $2525 every year, you get your AF back!

But if you don't use Priority Pass membership then you just have to spend at least $5000 every year to get your AF back!

It's 2% cashback. :wacko:

Edited by more credit less cash

That's 4% cashback!

Priority Pass membership is worth at least $99 annually and if you spend at least $2525 every year, you get your AF back!

But if you don't use Priority Pass membership then you just have to spend at least $5000 every year to get your AF back!

No, just 2%, rebate is like the regular 2% Fidelity AmEx.

*IF* it were 4%, I'd be on the phone right now. :wacko:

That's 4% cashback!

No, just 2%, rebate is like the regular 2% Fidelity AmEx.

*IF* it were 4%, I'd be on the phone right now. :lol:

doh.gif

I confused dollars with points. :wacko::P

*IF* it were 4%, I'd be on the phone right now. :P

There's a credit union in D.C. that offers 3% cashback card. :P Membership is limited though. I'm eligible to join a lot of CUs. :lol: I think I posted it about it two years ago. CU merged with another CU.. so I don't know if they still offer it.

You can't get me all excited like this and not name names. :wacko:

*IF* it were 4%, I'd be on the phone right now. :D

There's a credit union in D.C. that offers 3% cashback card. :P Membership is limited though. I'm eligible to join a lot of CUs. :D I think I posted it about it two years ago. CU merged with another CU.. so I don't know if they still offer it.

Do share which!

(As I live in northern VA and can be in DC in under an hour.... well as long as I don't hit traffic, then I can be in DC in under 5 hours!)

Annual fees give me hives :angry: . Besides, I try to schedule my flights to AVOID layovers and any need for a lounge.......

It is not that hard to get a connecting flight with one hour or less

Some major connecting airports you have to go to whole 'nother terminal you may need more time

But having 4 or 5 hours between flights is kinda' stupid from what I can tell from decades of flying

I'm not into shopping or eating at airports...AND I DON'T DRINK (so I sure don't need to go to any bar if they have one at the airport)

If we bring the LAPTOP and there is free internet then maybe it would be ok to have 4 or 5 hours to waste

Edited by GEORGE
Annual fees give me hives <_< . Besides, I try to schedule my flights to AVOID layovers and any need for a lounge.......

If you travel once or twice a year you don't need a lounge.

For those who travel monthly (or weekly), a lounge and more importantly the "angels" that work there, are worth way more than $450 a year.

If you can live without the airport access go with the straight Fidelity Amex 2% on everything. No AF.

and for $150 AF you can get the same access from the barclays amerirprise WEMC. (but not 2% back)

Has anyone tried to do a product change to this card from another Barclay's card?

Has anyone tried to do a product change to this card from another Barclay's card?

there is a credit analyst at barclays dedicated to the ameriprise card. this person works in conjunction with ameriprise on setting limits, CLI, etc. My guess is she would also have a say in converting this card.

in short, converting the ameriprise card is probably a lot different than converting other barclays cards.

• 3 weeks later...

I just did...

approved.

FIA claims to no longer do instant approvals. if the computer says you might be sponge worthy you are told to call 1-888-503-6090 to talk to an analyst. The one I talked to was excellent!

FIA now loves hegemony.

Wow! You are on a roll this week! congrats!

thanks. I am done for now though. I still need a 0% FETF card, but that will have to be a 2011 goal.

my AAOA was just getting into the FICO sweet spot too. oh well.

I just did...

approved.

FIA claims to no longer do instant approvals. if the computer says you might be sponge worthy you are told to call 1-888-503-6090 to talk to an analyst. The one I talked to was excellent!

FIA now loves hegemony.

Congrats, hege!

The last post in this topic was posted 3979 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.