What are you reading?

The last post in this topic was posted 4279 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I've picked up three books in the last week, and they all sucked. :lol:

Well, maybe not SUCKED, but. They were not good.

Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse - too much. And, boring. :lol:

The Road - Meh. This dudes writing style is grating.

Look Again - Interesting concept, butchered by extraneous junk thrown in the story :rofl:

Okay, so I had to drop the serious stuff. And since I have a friend in publishing, she put some random "light" things in my hands from some of thier authors. :clapping:

Pink Slip Party

Every Demon Has His Day

The last one I can't remember the name of it, but its fun and full of drama...and murder. :clapping: And corny hot steamy stuff. Good reads if ya want something that isn't "deep" and can be read in no time - Like in a bath. :clapping:

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. I've read it before, but it's been years. It's the first book in what I consider to be the best fantasy series ever, though you could also consider it historical fiction. HBO announced last week that they're officially filming it for a new TV series, so I wanted to read it again.

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. I've read it before, but it's been years. It's the first book in what I consider to be the best fantasy series ever, though you could also consider it historical fiction. HBO announced last week that they're officially filming it for a new TV series, so I wanted to read it again.

I have that on my bookshelf right now. I started it, but could. not. get into it at the time. :(

Something I borrowed from my mom called The Charlemagne Pursuit...it's vaguely DaVinci Code-ish, only MORE confusing and not as good. Meh.

I was wanting to read that. So basically yer saying no way in heck should I pay for it?

It's not THAT bad. :rolleyes: It's just...needlessly complicated.

Something I borrowed from my mom called The Charlemagne Pursuit...it's vaguely DaVinci Code-ish, only MORE confusing and not as good. Meh.

I'm reading his first book right now - I like it (The Amber Room) - definitely in the same vein as Dan Brown and James Rollins (whom I adore! He's got this weird factor in all his stuff that I just love).

**still** reading "Anna Karenina" :lol:

oh! so good! but so long. :lol:

I am reading the Necronomicon for DUMMIES version 7A, (9-1)....

I am also reading...YOUR MIND!!!..................................oh...oh god, its dark in here...I'm afraid...is there anyone out there?! helloooo?!

...Just kidding!

Finished Charlemagne Pursuit. The ending was interesting, but I'm glad I borrowed it instead of bought it, because I know I'll never read it again. The primary storyline was VERY cool, but there was all this other stuff mixed in that didn't really seem to have any point. :dntknw:

**still** reading "Anna Karenina" :lol:

Oh. So you didn't get to the part where, ..you know..? :lol:

I am reading Gray's Anatomy. The medical encyclopedia. I don't know why, but it's fascinating.

Rom liked one of the books you left for him, 'raffy. He raved about it. I forgot what it was called. Road.. something? Probably not.

You can come pluck books from my bookshelves. Have you read David Sedaris? Cause, we can't be friends until you do. I had recently read Land of Thousand Suns, by same dude who wrote Kite Runner and really liked it.

The last post in this topic was posted 4279 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.