The Master Equifax C* Choppage Dates - Work in Progress Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 2189 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GA- chopped on 3/17 :blush:

More chopped this morning, but I still had B* on a more recent inquiry one from 2012 instead of 2011. Whatever, as long has they disappear.

What makes you think you are chopped but are still having B*??? :stop:

If one just started doing B for the first time starting around 2/28, are they automatically going to get noticed on their first month of pulling 3 a day? or does the system sometimes not pick up on first timers and they might actually go till April before they see C? My wife started for the first time on 2/28 (which granted isnt going to help her much if she is immediately going to get put under the C. Was just curious. I havent personally done B in some time. a couple years I suppose. But I remember that I thought it took a few months before I got hit with C. Just curious if anyone who has started in more recent time if the axe falls on you right away when you start B.

thanks

If one just started doing B for the first time starting around 2/28, are they automatically going to get noticed on their first month of pulling 3 a day? or does the system sometimes not pick up on first timers and they might actually go till April before they see C? My wife started for the first time on 2/28 (which granted isnt going to help her much if she is immediately going to get put under the C. Was just curious. I havent personally done B in some time. a couple years I suppose. But I remember that I thought it took a few months before I got hit with C. Just curious if anyone who has started in more recent time if the axe falls on you right away when you start B.

thanks

IF you are using EC there is almost no chance of avoiding C*

I stop pulling once I'm done with B*.

Some people have had problems with their Equifax Complete accounts due to being clogged up with archived reports.

I also want to avoid the fate of many people from years ago who were banned from TrueCredit for pulling daily.

The last post in this topic was posted 2189 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.