Your daily lolc@t.

The last post in this topic was posted 4286 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

U haz betrayed yor kitteh Yakuza buvers. Nyao iz only madder uv tym b4 ninja kitteh iz sent to "punish" your indiscreshun.

....For those of you who have not yet achieved the ability to read lolcatese, this translates into english as:

"You have betrayed your Cat Yakuza brothers. Now it is only a matter of time before ninja cat is dispatched to 'punish' you for your indiscretion."

funny-pictures-star-trek-cat-wants-burger.jpg

As for Nyao, apparently in japan the sound cats make is pronounced with an N sound more then an M sound..and the sound a wolf makes when howling is pronounced "Gururu"...or something similar...anyway...

I play that game with our cat all the time! All the time! I will run and hide really low behind our chaise lounge and the cat will slink slowly,and in his mind stealthy, from the kitchen into the living room thinking he can see me, but that I can't see him, just like on the video. And then he lunges at me. I love it! :(

But sometimes he jumps on the lounge and ends up over my head looking down at me and surprises me, which makes me scream out of surprise and dh is across the room looking at me like :D and says to me don't you ever get tired of doing that with him. Um, no, I don't. :blink:

Edited by butterflywings

The last post in this topic was posted 4286 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.