Sign in to follow this  
orangecrush

Pregnant woman starts a riot at Chuck E. Cheese's...

I'll give $10 to the first person who can explain how this girl having 2 kids before she turned 19 has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with the fact that her STEPFATHER punched a girl in the face. What is the logical correlation between these two things?

LOL

I'm sorry but if you have two kids (or more) before the age of 19... you got some dayum issues. :mellow: One of which is that you need to close your dayum legs or get on some birth control. Once? Ok, we all have "accidents"...but more than once? Yeah I'm not gonna let someone tell me a mess ain't a mess when it's an effen mess.

How do I know? I asked my cousin (also from Memphis) who had 4 before she was 18...

<_<

Why should she be on birth control? You are assuming her kids were an accident. Perhaps she wanted to get her familoy out of the way early.

I'll give $10 to the first person who can explain how this girl having 2 kids before she turned 19 has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with the fact that her STEPFATHER punched a girl in the face. What is the logical correlation between these two things?

I don't think there is one.

LOL

I'm sorry but if you have two kids (or more) before the age of 19... you got some dayum issues. :mellow: One of which is that you need to close your dayum legs or get on some birth control. Once? Ok, we all have "accidents"...but more than once? Yeah I'm not gonna let someone tell me a mess ain't a mess when it's an effen mess.

How do I know? I asked my cousin (also from Memphis) who had 4 before she was 18...

<_<

I know some 40 yr olds that need to close their legs.... I wont pass judgment on a 19 yr old mother of 2 in Chuck E Cheese or elsewhere... why is it an assumption her kids were an accident?? that she is or always was single or that she is and her life is a mess

There plenty of people around here with 2 kids, who have issues curbing their impulses when it comes to spending more money than they have.

In my opinion that is a bigger problem than simply having two kids before 19.

I know some 40 yr olds that need to close their legs....

I know you are talking about me and you are right. I no longer sleep with my legs spread.

I know some 40 yr olds that need to close their legs....

I know you are talking about me and you are right. I no longer sleep with my legs spread.

no worries, in a very few months you wont be able to close them even if you tried.... and then 1 day something will happen & you keep them up & in the for for however long it takes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no worries, in a very few months you wont be able to close them even if you tried.... and then 1 day something will happen & you keep them up & in the for for however long it takes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You offered the wrong prize.

:lol:

Blackberry offered $10...she should have offered high drama and feelings of superiority...that usually gets better bites.

I think we should totally blame the pregnant teenager for her stepdad choosing to punch a female :lol:
I think that's a little misleading. If the teenager hadn't interpreted someone asking her how long they were going to use the photo machine as fighting words, and gotten into an argument, the stepdad likely would have never gotten involved at all.
I don't think it is misleading. I don't know many people who go around punching folks in the mouth, because their step-kid likes to talk smack.
not too mention grown men hitting women like that. :lol: Well, in public... but that's another thread. trying to stick to the norm here, which does not include grown men hitting women over a machine at CEC

I also don't know many people, nor think it's "the norm" for a firefighter to shoot a nurse at work, a McDonald's manager beating the hell out of an underage employee for not working a triple shift, a man to shoot an 8 year old, a group of men to knock down a bathroom wall to steal scratchoff tickets or a 20 year old girl to stab her ex's new girlfriend in the head and face multiple times. But that's just on the front page of the local Memphis news from the past week on that site. "Norm here" and "norm there" don't seem to necessarily be the same thing.

so let me get this right.... and going with the assumption that this is a stereotypical 19 yr old single mom of 2 kids..... because she failed to, refused to or neglected to use adequate birth control, she also has the propensity to haul off & punch someone in Chuck E Cheese??

Shall we draw some other wild conclusions while we are at it?? like maybe she paid for the pizza with food stamps and that she is a fan of the Rap Music that caused both of her kids' fathers to be in jail

I think we should totally blame the pregnant teenager for her stepdad choosing to punch a female :lol:
I think that's a little misleading. If the teenager hadn't interpreted someone asking her how long they were going to use the photo machine as fighting words, and gotten into an argument, the stepdad likely would have never gotten involved at all.
I don't think it is misleading. I don't know many people who go around punching folks in the mouth, because their step-kid likes to talk smack.
not too mention grown men hitting women like that. :lol: Well, in public... but that's another thread. trying to stick to the norm here, which does not include grown men hitting women over a machine at CEC

I also don't know many people, nor think it's "the norm" for a firefighter to shoot a nurse at work, a McDonald's manager beating the hell out of an underage employee for not working a triple shift, a man to shoot an 8 year old, a group of men to knock down a bathroom wall to steal scratchoff tickets or a 20 year old girl to stab her ex's new girlfriend in the head and face multiple times. But that's just on the front page of the local Memphis news from the past week on that site. "Norm here" and "norm there" don't seem to necessarily be the same thing.

you are asserting that what's on the front page of ANY newspaper is the norm??? seriously???

so let me get this right.... and going with the assumption that this is a stereotypical 19 yr old single mom of 2 kids..... because she failed to, refused to or neglected to use adequate birth control, she also has the propensity to haul off & punch someone in Chuck E Cheese??

Shall we draw some other wild conclusions while we are at it?? like maybe she paid for the pizza with food stamps and that she is a fan of the Rap Music that caused both of her kids' fathers to be in jail

Well, obviously...the child is a dew rag wearer.

The real dumbasses here are the girl's mother and boyfriend:

Officers also arrested Steven Henderson, 21, and Juanita Hopkins, 37, who were yelling, cursing and making threats while police tried to break up the fight, according to police reports. They're charged with disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana.

How about you get rid of the drugs before you start threatening the cops.

I saw that part about the weed and was wonder if I read it wrong, cuz that right there is a hot mess! :lol: