Sign in to follow this  
BobWang

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

Don't be a ding-a-ling.

And that's your edited version? :rofl:

Hey Uber, welcome back! You've been missed. (I liked your AS Hall of Fame addition to Joseph's recent thread )

Uber said a bad word. :o

Guys, y'all want this thread closed to further comment? Some people seem intent on pushing certain themes. :D

I'll put my vote for closing it.

Maybe I am failing to make a connection but I have made very few posts on this forum and have Already been insulted and told I was someone else! I forgot to mention I guess I am on moderation now, shrug was just trying to stop lurking, guys I will go back to ft.

Don't be a ding-a-ling.

And that's your edited version? :rofl:

Hey Uber, welcome back! You've been missed. (I liked your AS Hall of Fame addition to Joseph's recent thread )

Uber said a bad word. :o

Uber said a bad word and directly insulted another member.

Both are directly against the TOS.

Perhaps while he was gone he missed the new addition to the TOS?

Maybe I am failing to make a connection but I have made very few posts on this forum and have Already been insulted and told I was someone else! I forgot to mention I guess I am on moderation now, shrug was just trying to stop lurking, guys I will go back to ft.

If you're still here - all new members are moderated, it's a spam-control measure.

Welcome to the board.

If someone was trying to keep this hidden it did not work very well!

Thanks for sharing. :D Where was it that you read about this? You said it was "somewhere else." Where was it?

When someone joins and within 6 minutes pokes a hornets nest on the board, I get a little skittish and wonder why. So Where did you see this, and how did it get your attention? Nothing unfriendly just a strange coincidence that got my attention. :)

We love newbs. You are just doing something unusual and then kind of poking at the nest again with your most recent comment.

so, where else did you read about this secret thing we have going?

If someone was trying to keep this hidden it did not work very well!

Thanks for sharing. :D Where was it that you read about this. You said it was "somewhere else." Where was it?

Isn't it against to to post links?

When someone joins and within 6 minutes pokes a hornets nest on the board, I get a little skittish and wonder why. So Where did ou see this, and how did it get your attention? Nothing unfriendly just a strange coincidence that got my attention. :)

I was not counting but it is funny or ironic

We love newbs. You are just doing something unusual and then kind of poking at the nest again with your most recent comment.

Maybe to this forum yes. .. seems hostile

so, where else did you read about this secret thing we have going?

Edited by breeze
edited to show flaming's comments

Very odd for someone to go straight to a thread like this and start stirring things up.

Guys, y'all want this thread closed to further comment? Some people seem intent on pushing certain themes. :D

When Diners starts reporting, the thread can reopened.

Until then, CLOSE it :good:

You can name the place without linking to it. If you don't know how, I will edit the link out if it's not appropriate. :)

It just caught my attention, and several others.

Perhaps we misinterpreted, but your posts came across as challenging.

You can name the place without linking to it. If you don't know how, I will edit the link out if it's not appropriate. :)

It just caught my attention, and several others.

Perhaps we misinterpreted, but your posts came across as challenging.

Credit decoder

Again sorry if I pissed in someone's cheerios!

When Diners starts reporting, the thread can reopened.

Until then, CLOSE it :good:

My thought exactly. Closing it doesn't do away with it, it just prevents adding news posts to the thread.

Any objections?