The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

BobWang

The last post in this topic was posted 2290 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Didn't David post his softs weeks ago and was getting B from living in Texas?

I don't know why he'd be lying.

Nobody is disputing that daily pullers are stll working [for now] in TX.

Plenty of others have confirmed that it is not limited to Texas. There is another reason for the reinsertion and why the softs no longer stick for some but that won't be discussed here.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been no confirmation, and the data that has been posted suggests that other things were contributing to B*.

It's real simple. If the coding changed, it no longer works.

There were a few confirmations here but they were ran off. Lots of confirmations on other boards and private blogs.

Nice, I'm down from 14-->1 INQs to TU. One left on TU!!! So excited. Gonna keep pulling about 3-5 days after it goes to 0, just to make sure. Once TU is clean I will consider answering some who've PMd me offers to trade pullers, etc. Imagine, all this success, no gurus or biskets needed. Heh. Just do the research, folks.

16 posts in and you're an expert.... :clapping:

Post 500 ponies, then discuss ice fishing (extensively) and you will be consider an expert here. Might even get awarded with BISK

It easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar.

If you don't like what you see here ( off topic pics/convos ) either A. Go somewhere else

B. Learn how to utilize the ignore feature

Or, C . STFU

Everyone who is getting B* should report in to a BISK. These reps have been designated by the owners of this board to assess this information. BTW, Uber iS a TU strategist the same way Mendie is AmEx kingmaker and CV has an ascerbic but highly accurate take and information pool on most things credit. You have to earn your stripes here, folks...these individuals have been through many B* episodes. No one has said it can't or isn't happening, just that the methods and consistancy of it happening are not dependable and a flood of people trying out new "ways", some of which were known before, are apt to close down these venues forever. Try to exercise some prudence and caution..And please give some respect to the old souls on this board. Respect engenders respect, really.

Everyone who is getting B* should report in to a BISK. These reps have been designated by the owners of this board to assess this information. BTW, Uber iS a TU strategist the same way Mendie is AmEx kingmaker and CV has an ascerbic but highly accurate take and information pool on most things credit. You have to earn your stripes here, folks...these individuals have been through many B* episodes. No one has said it can't or isn't happening, just that the methods and consistancy of it happening are not dependable and a flood of people trying out new "ways", some of which were known before, are apt to close down these venues forever. Try to exercise some prudence and caution..And please give some respect to the old souls on this board. Respect engenders respect, really.

Nice, I'm down from 14-->1 INQs to TU. One left on TU!!! So excited. Gonna keep pulling about 3-5 days after it goes to 0, just to make sure. Once TU is clean I will consider answering some who've PMd me offers to trade pullers, etc. Imagine, all this success, no gurus or biskets needed. Heh. Just do the research, folks.

Post 500 ponies, then discuss ice fishing (extensively) and you will be consider an expert here. Might even get awarded with BISK

If you don't like what you see here ( off topic pics/convos ) either A. Go somewhere else

Or, C . STFU

Dear Legislator(s),

My head is spinning :unsure: so many options to chose from, it is rather overwhelming,

Lawmaking must be a tough task, and yet you remain so generous. Thanks

Or, C . STFU

Dear Legislator(s),

My head is spinning :unsure: so many options to chose from, it is rather overwhelming,

Lawmaking must be a tough task, and yet you remain so generous. Thanks

When you come here and insult other members, there is little chance that they will help you here or elsewhere on CB.

• Admin

Clearly directed at HL/me.

If you don't get what we're doing, why comment on it? This isn't your party to ruin.

On Topic:

Yoops.jpg

..and yes, don't forget to throw in a few "clever" jokes so you could blend into this horribly inbred corporate landscape

if that is how you feel about it you don't have participate here but one thing you won't do is continue to make snide remarks like that towards this site.

Just a reminder that inquiries barely have an impact on your score, almost none after 6 months and nothing at all after 12 months.

It was never a good idea to count on B* before a mortgage app or car loan. The new accounts are far worse than an inquiry anyway.

And if you are desperate to get B* for a mortgage or car loan app, you're probably not ready anyway.

Bob always stressed to learn the process and potential pitfalls before jumping into B*. Too many people still don't fully understand the process or the very real pitfalls.

If you think there are other public or private boards that know more about B* than CB, you are mistaken.

One thing I learned the hard way is there is always someone bigger and badder.

Edited by Rorer_714

The data was examined. If you think there are other public or private boards that know more about B* than CB, you are mistaken.

/Thread

If you don't want to post in this thread, you don't have to.

I was just trying to help others. I get PM's asking for help but also telling me to STFU and to not spill the beans.

The data was examined. If you think there are other public or private boards that know more about B* than CB, you are mistaken.

/Thread

If you don't want to post in this thread, you don't have to.

I was just trying to help others. I get PM's asking for help but also telling me to STFU and to not spill the beans.

Are you in TX?

Have you sent anyone a PM with your softs?

When people claim that things that are known to not count for B* are working, of course there will be skepticism.

You can send either me or shifter your softs and we will look at it. I'm posting from my phone until tomorrow morning, so you might try shifter first. Otherwise I can look at it tomorrow.

My suspicion is that the things that are still known to cause B* are working along with some other random softs and that some of what you think is working is not contributing. That's what I've been saying all along.

Please don't post softs or sources for SPs publicly.

Edited by mendelssohn

If you think there are other public or private boards that know more about B* than CB, you are mistaken.

One thing I learned the hard way is there is always someone bigger and badder.

Like me? ;)

If one of the addresses listed on your CR is TX will SC then work? Does it have to be the first address listed?

Likely too late for that.

TX people didn't get R* at all and they weren't recoded.

If you already got R* and were recoded you're likely SOL.

If one of the addresses listed on your CR is TX will SC then work? Does it have to be the first address listed?

Likely too late for that.

TX people didn't get R* at all and they weren't recoded.

If you already got R* and were recoded you're likely SOL.

Correct. I did not get R*, but i've been bumping continuously without breaks in SP's. To anyone looking it just looks like i'm obsessed with my credit. ;)

The last post in this topic was posted 2290 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.