The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

BobWang

The last post in this topic was posted 2606 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go, they come back, they go, they come back ... sometimes with 1 less ... it's slow and frustrating but steady progress.

Down to 20 from 27.... at this see-sawing rate probably 60-90 days before 0.

doubt it

You'd be surprised.

Edited by FOAD

They go, they come back, they go, they come back ... sometimes with 1 less ... it's slow and frustrating but steady progress.

doubt it

You'd be surprised.

Please.. surprise me. No need for details yet but a status would be appreciated.

doubt it

You'd be surprised.

Would it be possible to take a look @ your softs?

Anyone in the future who would like to post their softs, please PM a BISK directly. If there is any news to report, a BISK will let you know, but all softs PM directly to a BISK please.

You're free to experiment on your own. But if you share your findings with a BISK, it can be compiled with other's findings. They also might save you some wasted effort if someone else has already tried the exact same experiment.

Edited by JeffeVerde

if someone else has already tried the exact same experiment.

exactly.

there's very rarely any actual new discovery.

most everything people think up has been tried and proven to fail.

You're free to experiment on your own. But if you share your findings with a BISK, it can be compiled with other's findings. They also might save you some wasted effort if someone else has already tried the exact same experiment.

Glad to know the B* mafia wouldn't put a horse head in my bed for trying on my own lol.

For every BISK that profoundly claims B is dead, there is another BISK to mention that things always change and there are probably still ways to bump.

Or maybe I'm just confusing all the posters.

All I've seen people talk about is random softs that can help a few hards fall off before 24 months.

You're better off to just space your apps out around 6 month intervals or longer.

Do you have inqs now that are keeping you from accomplishing anything?

All I've seen people talk about is random softs that can help a few hards fall off before 24 months.

You're better off to just space your apps out around 6 month intervals or longer.

Do you have inqs now that are keeping you from accomplishing anything?

Me specifically? Yes.

Most people here, I doubt it.

All credit activity in my entire life (minus the no-longer-present 2008 CO) has taken place within the last 18 months.

So, lots of INQs and a short history are my only enemies.

Both of which are cured by time.

Edited by CreditNewb15

I was able to backdoor TU for the first time in a while.

I think you could still B in theory, assuming that even though you can't use a daily puller, there are still several pulls that will accumulate 2 or 3 a month, right?

Granted, you couldn't do it in a month or two, but still sooner than 2 years.

I'd like to PM a BISK a couple soft lists if anyone is around to look.

if someone else has already tried the exact same experiment.

exactly.

there's very rarely any actual new discovery.

most everything people think up has been tried and proven to fail.

+1

I was able to backdoor TU for the first time in a while.

I think you could still B in theory, assuming that even though you can't use a daily puller, there are still several pulls that will accumulate 2 or 3 a month, right?

Granted, you couldn't do it in a month or two, but still sooner than 2 years.

I'd like to PM a BISK a couple soft lists if anyone is around to look.

Send it to shifter. I'm posting from my phone right now.

I have been pulling TU via everything and the kitchen sink. Like a dog, every day for about 3.5 weeks, and I just saw 2 INQs drop off today. Wow. B* is not dead. Went from 14 to 12 INQs. Hope it continues. I am in a southern state next to TX that starts with an L. So, it AINT dead, and I thrilled. I will say though, I'm hitting it HARD. April is R* month, so let's hope I'm not raped. Will keep pulling like my life depends on it.

Anybody had any success writing to your banks/card issuers/etc. and requesting nicely to have valid hard inquiries removed recently? I tried that a couple years ago and it knocked out a couple (really low success ratio, like 3-for-20 if I remember right). I thought the theory was you had a better chance with banks that rejected you and for things that weren't REALLY credit related like cell phone contracts.

The last post in this topic was posted 2606 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.