The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 2231 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be a ding-a-ling.

I have no clue.....just know it's the norm. A lot of products pull TU. Things such as "checking your rate" for personal loans comes to mind. These amount to maybe 1 or 2 softs here and there. There just isn't a working puller where you can say 'hey, do this for 60 days' and be clean. A lot of these products are either coded or don't stick.

It's just not worth it IMO. Just app wisely and make the most of them......

I've seen a few drop off since R* myself but even before that time when I wasn't trying to B* at all I'd have a few drop off here and there.

Edited by nateinva

I have no clue.....just know it's the norm. A lot of products pull TU. Things such as "checking your rate" for personal loans comes to mind. These amount to maybe 1 or 2 softs here and there. There just isn't a working puller where you can say 'hey, do this for 60 days' and be clean. A lot of these products are either coded or don't stick.

I've seen a few drop off since R* myself but even before that time when I wasn't trying to B* at all I'd have a few drop off here and there.

that's how I'm looking at it right now too

Would you mind passing that lightbulb around so everyone can hit it?

And by "everyone" I mean anyone whose forehead appears bruised in a brick or mason block pattern.

And by "everyone" I mean anyone whose forehead appears bruised in a brick or mason block pattern.

I'd take a hit of that bulb :rolleyes:

And by "everyone" I mean Grasshoppa whose forehead appears bruised in a brick or mason block pattern.

Hey, I'm right here....

Fixed it! :rofl:

Edited by nateinva

Hey, I'm right here....

Well fire this baby up, will ya!? :dntknw:

I've read it. A few times. I've only been a member since July '13. Every day l read, read, read and don't contribute unless it's something I have mastered and have data/experience in contributing. Mainly real estate matters. 17 years experience there. I have a low post number ( it's not a race/game ). I appreciate the members here and the combined experienced. I appreciate the time they take in sharing that experience with us all and helping us all. I will NEVER understand why someone who is new, would challenge those who have studied/experienced the data? It just doesn't make sense. Read. Ask questions. Learn. Respect those who have come before you and contribute through expertise. (That's how you learn ) Don't be rude and never poke the bear!!

But what color is the dress? :good:

Dude! That's totally irrelevant to the topic at hand -- and so two months ago. However, I have determined a direct correlation between which way is the cat going and my CK scores :grin:

150410134301-cat-going-up-or-down-super-

I've read it. A few times. I've only been a member since July '13. Every day l read, read, read and don't contribute unless it's something I have mastered and have data/experience in contributing. Mainly real estate matters. 17 years experience there. I have a low post number ( it's not a race/game ). I appreciate the members here and the combined experienced. I appreciate the time they take in sharing that experience with us all and helping us all. I will NEVER understand why someone who is new, would challenge those who have studied/experienced the data? It just doesn't make sense. Read. Ask questions. Learn. Respect those who have come before you and contribute through expertise. (That's how you learn ) Don't be rude and never poke the bear!!

Dude! That's totally irrelevant to the topic at hand -- and so two months ago. However, I have determined a direct correlation between which way is the cat going and my CK scores :grin:

Nowhere its a picture

Nowhere its a picture

:rofl:

I can see both ( I'm a weirdo ) , but I think he's going down.

The last post in this topic was posted 2231 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.