The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

BobWang

The last post in this topic was posted 2598 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

My sister was a brave soul. She lived 5 years and two months after an "outside" 14 month lifespan prediction from stage 4 metastasized breast cancer . She tried every experimental drug that came on the market, she did her bucket list, and she lived her life with courage, dignity, and resolve. The night before she died she dictated charitable grants for an organization we both work for so she could use up all of her 2015 budget. It all went to animal shelters and promising students who needed help with tuition.

She went when she was ready to go and I miss her terribly, although she was a very bossy big sister who drove me nuts. She actually told me on the way to the hospital on the last day that " you should develop a better sense of direction." That was my sister... She was only 63 and first developed cancer when she was 39 and has fought ever since. We were chalk and cheese but we were devoted to one another. Fortunately, I am close to her children so that is good.

I'm so very sorry for your loss mizliz. I wish you peace and healing.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad I am not the only one seeing a weird correlation between the death of *B* and a bunch of people going MIA....

Coincidence is the proximity of time. Correlation is the confluence of events.

....very hard to say they are not related

glad I am not the only one seeing a weird correlation between the death of *B* and a bunch of people going MIA....

Completely OT, but I must tell you Uber that I LOVE that shaky kitty in your sig. I giggle like a schoolgirl when I see him.

Okay. I'm going to entertain this line of thought. Please expand on it. Don't mince words.

What is the correlation betwixt the CB exodus and Brown Thursday?

Okay. I'm going to entertain this line of thought. Please expand on it. Don't mince words.

No proof I can offer other than its beyond coincidence

Spell it out for me.

BW leaves because he knows that B* will die some six days later?

In the first post of this topic hundreds of pages ago, BobWang referred to me as "cm2010". Before we came along, B* was dark magic, and we were the ones who turned it into science.

Now I would like to know who said what, that made him leave.

Eq & TU Bumpage are pretty much “Settled Science†now.
The “Magic Number†for Equifax is 85.
For TransUnion it is around 66.

Science is an ongoing process, and what is settled today may change tomorrow.
So, in the interests of the Scientific Process, I am requesting a central thread for data consolidation.
This way, all data is available to all interested parties, and the risk of systematic bias is reduced.

Rather than having dozens of threads asking for a count, it would be preferable to have just one.
Dr. Tang, cm2010 and I are interested in teaching HOW to count.
So, please attempt a count first, then ask for confirmation.

If we can limit this thread to just screenshots and counts, it should be educational for many.

And let’s leave AmEx out of this thread since they usually pull Experian anyway. wink.gif

Spell it out for me.

BW leaves because he knows that B* will die some six days later?

This happens all the time...it's instinct. Older than the opposable thumb. Our 15-yr-old cat waited 10 days after he was safely replaced by my sister's firstborn, and then Sammy wandered off into the woods for the last time.

This happens all the time...it's instinct. Older than the opposable thumb. Our 15-yr-old cat waited 10 days after he was safely replaced by my sister's firstborn, and then Sammy wandered off into the woods for the last time.

If I could share one that's off course from whether people are leaving because B* is dead but on topic to your example.

16 plus year old dog; my wife left for a year long deployment to Afghanistan through which we were both concerned the whole time that she would never see the dog again. Well he shocked and amazed us, she made it back safely and took exactly one week of leave to unwind a bit and settle back in, on her last day of vacation he collapsed and left us. A great gift to us both that he lived that long and one of life's mysteries that he stayed for every minute possible until she was scheduled to go back to work. I think about him every day, love you Clyde.

Edited by RecoveredDebtaholic

If I could share one that's off course from whether people are leaving because B* is dead but on topic to your example.

16 plus year old dog; my wife left for a year long deployment to Afghanistan through which we were both concerned the whole time that she would never see the dog again. Well he shocked and amazed us, she made it back safely and took exactly one week of leave to unwind a bit and settle back in, on her last day of vacation he collapsed and left us. A great gift to us both that he lived that long and one of life's mysteries that he stayed for every minute possible until she was scheduled to go back to work. I think about him every day, love you Clyde.

See.........?! There I was being an insomniatic smart@ss, and you shared this heartwarming story about the amazing devotion we enjoy from our furrbabies. Clyde was doing exactly what he'd "trained" to do for 16+ years. He was anticipating and tending to the needs of his bipeds. On that note, I think I'll go to bed. :wub:

My sister was a brave soul. She lived 5 years and two months after an "outside" 14 month lifespan prediction from stage 4 metastasized breast cancer . She tried every experimental drug that came on the market, she did her bucket list, and she lived her life with courage, dignity, and resolve. The night before she died she dictated charitable grants for an organization we both work for so she could use up all of her 2015 budget. It all went to animal shelters and promising students who needed help with tuition.

She went when she was ready to go and I miss her terribly, although she was a very bossy big sister who drove me nuts. She actually told me on the way to the hospital on the last day that " I should develop a better sense of direction." That was my sister... She was only 63 and first developed cancer when she was 39 and has fought ever since. We were chalk and cheese but we were devoted to one another. Fortunately, I am close to her children so that is good.

liz, not many things I read on message forums get to me but this does...

let's just say I know exactly how you feel.

you seem to be an awesome "aunt liz"

I was with my big sister on her last night, holding her hand

3 years this April..

my heart is with you..

although my sister died last week

I'm sorry for your loss Liz.

It's a horrible disease and has taken a few people in my life, one just as recent as last year.

It was fast for them, and I couldn't imagine dealing with it as long as you and your sister did.

As much as I joke, you seem like a great down to earth person and her kids have an awesome aunt to rely on.

I'm not going to quote anything or anyone about this exodus

but

does it really matter?

there is an obvious vacuum..

the real question is what will get our familiars involved again..

my thought?

I may be a novice when it comes to credit but I'm no novice at being a person..

I for one don't have the time to devote (or the experience to figure out) some of this stuff.

elitists? I don't know.. looked more like dedicated to a cause (not a charity) that benefited me..

then something or someone stomped all over their cause <<<< finger pointing won't fix this

everyone needs time to recover from being stomped on, even "elitists"

I'm sure every word of every thread has already been read

no need to rehash

In the first post of this topic hundreds of pages ago, BobWang referred to me as "cm2010". Before we came along, B* was dark magic, and we were the ones who turned it into science.

Now I would like to know who said what, that made him leave.

Eq & TU Bumpage are pretty much “Settled Science†now.

The “Magic Number†for Equifax is 85.

For TransUnion it is around 66.

Science is an ongoing process, and what is settled today may change tomorrow.

So, in the interests of the Scientific Process, I am requesting a central thread for data consolidation.

This way, all data is available to all interested parties, and the risk of systematic bias is reduced.

Rather than having dozens of threads asking for a count, it would be preferable to have just one.

Dr. Tang, cm2010 and I are interested in teaching HOW to count.

So, please attempt a count first, then ask for confirmation.

If we can limit this thread to just screenshots and counts, it should be educational for many.

And let’s leave AmEx out of this thread since they usually pull Experian anyway. wink.gif

Classic. OG.

Who said something to BW!? :aggressive:

This is like the 4th time I'll throw it out there, but I am still stockpiling softs with USAA-CCMP on EQ.

And I'm not in Texas.

I was doing it and I gave up. You should check the BD to see if it's worth wasting your time or not.

This is like the 4th time I'll throw it out there, but I am still stockpiling softs with USAA-CCMP on EQ.

And I'm not in Texas.

I was doing it and I gave up. You should check the BD to see if it's worth wasting your time or not.

Unless C* died too, I wouldn't recommend that.

Well I'm on the C list so it is not helpful to me to have just 1 puller working.

Just thought I'd share for those who aren't on the C list.

I have checked the backdoor several times, and they are still adding up.

I am scheduled to be chopped today though.

Well I'm on the C list so it is not helpful to me to have just 1 puller working.

If they are adding up, that's great. But would they be adding up with 3-4 pullers? or would they look like one pull instead of 3-4 daily?

When is NY on the C* does anybody know?

there is a chart that shows you. Look for the C* thread.

If they are adding up, that's great. But would they be adding up with 3-4 pullers? or would they look like one pull instead of 3-4 daily?

No clue, I've only been pulling USAA and SC (which WAS accumulating softs for a while on TU, but now I've experienced delayed C there too).

I don't think I can sign up for Quizzle because it's not verifying my identity with EQ.

I'll try something else in a few days after C has passed.

Edited by CreditNewb15

No clue, I've only been pulling USAA and SC (which WAS accumulating softs for a while on TU, but now I've experienced delayed C there too).

I don't think I can sign up for Quizzle because it's not verifying my identity with EQ.

I'll try something else in a few days after C has passed.

Are you sure those softs that are accumulating aren't under a category that starts with "ND"? Did the category heading change around 3/3 or 3/4?

My softs are accumulating too, but they are under the category starting with "ND" and thus are useless. They can accumulate forever but will never B* anything.

The last post in this topic was posted 2598 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.