The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

BobWang

The last post in this topic was posted 2596 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hey guys.

So I don't know if this has happened to anyone else...

I've been pulling MPM, CS, Quizzle, CCT daily for about two weeks.

I noticed a couple of days ago that my softs on EQ are stuck on March 3rd. Anything I pulled after that day won't show.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

You need to read more :P

Thank you!

Unfortunately I have an eye condition which does not allow me to read for more 30 minutes a day. This section of creditboards.com is called "Forums", not "Books".

When you ask a question here, you expect to get an answer from someone who knows more than you.

So if you know the answer to my question, please answer, I will be grateful.

Hey guys.

I noticed a couple of days ago that my softs on EQ are stuck on March 3rd. Anything I pulled after that day won't show.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Thank you!

Unfortunately I have an eye condition which does not allow me to read for more 30 minutes a day. This section of creditboards.com is called "Forums", not "Books".

When you ask a question here, you expect to get an answer from someone who knows more than you.

Pretty sure there won't be any more summary charts on B*. It's just a hunch.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

That was intended as a playful jibe, not a reprimand. It's a common refrain here, when someone asks a question that was answered a few posts (or pages) earlier in the thread.

Hey guys.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Thank you!

it is a long and old forum so it is not a short read. It is probably not good to "expect to get an answer" at six posts with little contribution except being peeved. B* died Feb 19th for TU and a approx March 3 for EQ. That is a majority of what is being written about and about 5 min of reading would reveal that. Sort of like asking what happened on Sept 12th...I am not trying to be snarky but a please and thank you gets better results. No one could possibly know that you can't read the forum. a lead in on your eye condition would be better received than a complaint/ excuse... I had eye surgery last summer and I let other people know so that they wouldn't think I was negligent in doing my homework.

Thank you and everyone else for the answers!

I do too. I have PPVP. I've bitched about a few times in this very thread.

When I can't see well enough I just give it a rest. Sometimes I can go only 15 minutes at a clip, sometimes I can stretch it to a few hours off and on.

I've never said, "Hey, I can't see. Give me an answer."

Also, I've never been patronized by people on CB. I do get my balls busted for editing three out of four posts. Also get poked at when I read something completely wrong. That's what happens here. We're chummy and break each other's eggs.

Edited by ubercat

I do too. I have PPVP. I've bitched about a few times in this very thread.

When I can't see well enough I just give it a rest. Sometimes I can go only 15 minutes at a clip, sometimes I can stretch it to a few hours off and on.

I've never said, "Hey, I can't see. Give me an answer."

Also, I've never been patronized by people on CB. I do get my balls busted for editing three out of four posts. Also get poked at when I read something completely wrong. That's what happens here. We're chummy and break each other's eggs legs.

Edited by JennyAZ

I think for those interested it would be good to see the data from the BD. I can BD later as I also have kept CCMP for my triple monitor but I haven't BD'd EQ since it hit the fan.

Do you see some that are ND then a transition back to no code at all?

Nope. I will try to copy-and-paste, but I already closed out and am not very tech-savy.

I have all the regular prefixed inqs, but the USAA inqs are only showing up normal. Not only the previous 3, not with ND prefix, and not two times with any variation.

Just the 1 description with consecutive dates. (2/20-3/12)

Edit: I can't get back in for some reason. Keep getting message that says they are unable to match my information and I need to fax in my driver's license.

Edited by CreditNewb15

The last post in this topic was posted 2596 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.