Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1725 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

In other words... As of now anyone that has 2 pullers probably should cancel those services.

In other words... As of now anyone that has 2 pullers probably should cancel those services.

no. as I said a couple of days ago, it's too early to tell.

once C* week ends, we can see if things go back to normal or this is a permanent change.

no. as I said a couple of days ago, it's too early to tell.

once C* week ends, we can see if things go back to normal or this is a permanent change.

This did start ironically a day before c* started. Maybe they now give us warnings that it's coming up? That would be pretty cool

OMG, I think I am getting TU B* without really trying yet. I signed up for smart credit but only been pulling every other day just to add some softs in case I decided to go full blast on B*. At the beginning of credit repair last year, I racked up a bunch of disappointing hard inquiries which forced me to clean up my reports. I sporadically used some credit monitoring products since then, some JDBs have been softing TU and EX like crazy, new approved apps, account review apps and now I've added about five at the absolute most using smart credit. The inquiry counts are going down from what CK and smart credit is showing. I haven't checked TU backdoor lately and surely won't now.

So should I be scared? I'm still reading about B* and haven't learned all the tricks, trades and/or downfalls yet. Should I just stop pulling for a while and wait until the inquiries come back? I can't stop the JDBs from softing nor my current creditors from AR.

OMG, I think I am getting TU B* without really trying yet. I signed up for smart credit but only been pulling every other day just to add some softs in case I decided to go full blast on B*. At the beginning of credit repair last year, I racked up a bunch of disappointing hard inquiries which forced me to clean up my reports. I sporadically used some credit monitoring products since then, some JDBs have been softing TU and EX like crazy, new approved apps, account review apps and now I've added about five at the absolute most using smart credit. The inquiry counts are going down from what CK and smart credit is showing. I haven't checked TU backdoor lately and surely won't now.

So should I be scared? I'm still reading about B* and haven't learned all the tricks, trades and/or downfalls yet. Should I just stop pulling for a while and wait until the inquiries come back? I can't stop the JDBs from softing nor my current creditors from AR.

What link are you using for TU Backdoor?

there is no trick to TU B*. you pull SCP every day and it happens.

why would you be scared? I'd start making sure you pull SCP every day from here on out until they're all gone.

and then pull an extra 7 days.

there is no trick to TU B*. you pull SCP every day and it happens.

why would you be scared? I'd start making sure you pull SCP every day from here on out until they're all gone.

and then pull an extra 7 days.

Shifter: MPM is sufficent for Transunion B*?

time for more reading.

everything you need to know about TU B* is in my previous post.

nowhere did I mention MPM.

there is no trick to TU B*. you pull SCP every day and it happens.why would you be scared? I'd start making sure you pull SCP every day from here on out until they're all gone.and then pull an extra 7 days.

After finally having decent credit, quite a few credit cards and zero debt, except the 1% I let report on one card, I guess I'm just paranoid about doing something to mess it up. But I'll keep pulling as you suggested. I'll start reading more about EQ B*.

2 pullers will never be enough with C* unless your HPs are really, really old you wait for ~24 months.

I last did EQ B* w/2 pullers back in MAR/APR/MAY 2010.

VERY unlikely these days.

2 pullers will never be enough with C* unless your HPs are really, really old you wait for ~24 months.

I last did EQ B* w/2 pullers back in MAR/APR/MAY 2010.

VERY unlikely these days.

Well, with 2 pullers you get 2 good softs per month + 58. So you ought to be able to finish in 15 months if you keep at it. But you won't knock off even one until end of the final month.

OTOH you could get at least a little bit of B* in just one cycle if you started with more than 27 hards. :P [note to Fixmycredit92: reducing your hards from 28 to 27 is not going to help.]

Considering 13 month old hards are virtually harmless...you're wasting your time and money with 2 pullers. Put the effort into spending your hards wisely and spreading them around instead.

I bumped all four inquiries off of TransUnion weeks ago and recently received a Paper copy of my credit report from TransUnion only to find that the inquiries are still being reported on paper. Is this something that lenders will still be able to see or is this just something that will remain in TransUnions records only??? Anyone??

I bumped all four inquiries off of TransUnion weeks ago and recently received a Paper copy of my credit report from TransUnion only to find that the inquiries are still being reported on paper. Is this something that lenders will still be able to see or is this just something that will remain in TransUnions records only??? Anyone??

That is your TU enhanced report. Some lenders see it and some don't. It's still up for debate but as far as B* you've done what you can.

**Most can't see it btw**

Edited by Steve_O

So i'm using USAA CCMP, MPM, Credit Karma, Transunion and Smart Credit. I have been seeing drop off with TU. Started with 41 on 18 Jan and am down to 27. EQ hasn't buged. Am i using the right ones for EQ?

Unless it's a fluke, I think using EC for B* is done... Since the 20th, all my EC pulls have appeared as "ND-Equifax Consumer Services". In addition, it chops those pulls too... Look at the below... there's nothing from 1/20, 1/21, and 1/22.. Yesterday O had 1/23 and 1/22....

Equifax Consumer Services 01/19/14, 12/21/13, 11/19/13, 10/10/13, 09/27/13, 08/31/13

ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/24/14

ND-Equifax Consumer Services 01/23/14

Edited by crabjoe

Is there a way to see the time of your previous MPM pull?

Use the spreadsheet in my signature to accurately track all of your B* activity.

With the uncertainty of ECA and my time frame, I think I am just going go ahead and cancel MPM and ECA. I'll know 6 days what my utilization trickery produces for a scoring result. I have only one shot at B* on EQ before I app and the INQ count isn't that bad. Was trying to squeeze any points out if possible but I don't want to put $75 into EQ B* in an uncertainty month. That money is better spent on CC debt....oops I have no CC debt. I guess that money is better spent on margaritas.

The last post in this topic was posted 1725 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.