Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1927 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Are the big three daily's still for EQ:

MPM

EC

USAA?

I am not a USAA member so I am using IdenitySecure.

And for TU

CS

CK?

PM if this is confidential information please.

Hello, I am trying to understand this but I'm late to the game. The pictures missing makes it harder.

What must I read to understand B* completely?

From what I understand, I have Credit karma (only pulls every 10th day now it seems), MPM, Cr Secure, Credit Sesame and I log in to them daily. I refresh the two dailys pull sites but log into the others anyway just in case.

I cant see my list of softs. I don't remember where I saw that but ive seen those soft lists before. I think it may be on credit check total.

I occasionally miss a day with the MPM 24+ hour thing but I usually get them pulled daily. How long should this take?.

Hello, I am trying to understand this but I'm late to the game. The pictures missing makes it harder.

From what I understand, I have Credit karma (only pulls every 10th day now it seems), MPM, Cr Secure, Credit Sesame and I log in to them daily. I refresh the two dailys pull sites but log into the others anyway just in case.

I cant see my list of softs. I don't remember where I saw that but ive seen those soft lists before. I think it may be on credit check total.

I occasionally miss a day with the MPM 24+ hour thing but I usually get them pulled daily. How long should this take?.

No, the pictures missing makes it easier.

Those pictures were obsolete and would have been misleading. Look at the newer ones.

Directly from your EQ report. Available from Equifax Complete.

Directly from your EQ report. Available from Equifax Complete.

I just read that signing up for EC will put you on the C* list.

Edited by studiogeek

I'm in Ohio. Is it too late to start the EQ B*? I assumed from B Dub's chart that I'll probably need to wait a couple weeks.

I believe there are 4 products that need to be used if you have many HPs (currently 22) to impact, correct? I see that some states have gone thru C* already and wanted to make sure I timed everything right since I've researched this.

I once saw a link somewhere which contained lots of "free trials" to get random one time pulls from various providers if you were concerned that you'd need just a few extra pulls to achieve B*. I can't seem to find this anywhere and am worried I may run one or two short before C* in June. Anyone know where that information is found? Thanks.

Those are for emergency use ONLY.

Unless you're in Alabama-California,

you'll have advance notice of when C* will strike.

That is when you should resort to them.

C* is highly unlikely to happen tonight.

But if you're in AL-CA, post back.

Do you know the song?

Unfortunately my dh wasn't so lucky in getting USAA before they moved from unlimited to monthly. He also doesn't have an AMEX. So, I guess the only EQ B* options right now are MPM and EC?

He has SCP for TU B*. The issue is he needs all of these inquiries gone soon. I'll keep my eyes open for others.

EC is almost guaranteed to result in C*

Using more than one puller for Equifax risks C*.

USAA-CCMP is daily, just costs more.

Hmmm, I have USAA checking/savings and when I try to sign up for credit monitoring it says the premium product only offers credit report updates monthly. Do I need to call to have it changed to daily? It may be that if you had USAA credit monitoring before, you're grandfathered in for the daily report access.

Yeah I know about the C*, but don't you need at least 3 pullers in order for B* to occur while trying to beat the C* event? I see C* takes place on average every month and sometimes you don't have 30 days. If the magic B* number for EQ is 85, wouldn't you need at least 3 daily pullers, especially if you have more than 20 HPs?

Hmmm, I have USAA checking/savings and when I try to sign up for credit monitoring it says the premium product only offers credit report updates monthly. Do I need to call to have it changed to daily? It may be that if you had USAA credit monitoring before, you're grandfathered in for the daily report access.

Yeah I know about the C*, but don't you need at least 3 pullers in order for B* to occur while trying to beat the C* event? I see C* takes place on average every month and sometimes you don't have 30 days. If the magic B* number for EQ is 85, wouldn't you need at least 3 daily pullers, especially if you have more than 20 HPs?

USAA: after you sign up, pull your report, then, next day hit the refresh button and there should be a popup to upgrade to unlimited. I signed up about 3 wks. ago.

I was pulling TU plus and SC for the last 25-20 days, and just before my last TU INQ's were about to fall off something strange happened. Updated today both - both show empty file. 0 acconts, 0 inqs, everywhere 0. Basically no file. Tried to login CK, when I clisk on "update score' message pops out "Sorry, but we are unable to retrieve a credit score for your account at this time.
An error occurred while we were retrieving your score".

Anybody else experienced this before?

Thank you so much for such helpful information. thanks to you i was able
to B* 5 inquiries in 10days. i have started with 10 inquiries on
equifax and with 74 soft pulls since i already had membership with them
and have been pulling equifax nearly everyday. But,now it’s been Four
days that i have been pulling the 3 you mentioned but it does not
go up i still show 78 soft pulls for 4 days. and no B* Any idea what
happened? why no more inquiries being bumped?did i do anything wrong?

Very good, GGE!
The only duplications are the Fair Isaacs, definitely the ND-Fair Isaac should not count.
So you may only have 1 Fair Isaac instead of the 3.

Anyone else experiencing the EQ B* Counter website redirecting to a Monster.com page?

Do not go to the counter site right now.

Rely on manual counting.

It's good for you. ;)

If someone can confirm I'm on the right path, I'd be very appreciative. Here is my situation:

* I have been pulling USAA daily since 2011. I am getting C* and therefore have yet to get B* with EQ.

* Today I signed up with both EC (it was the the EC Advantage Plan thru NFCU link) and AMEX CS

* My state starts with an "O"

Am I looking good for B* ?

The reason that most of the BIs don't answer basic questions,

is that the B* process really should be understood before undertaken.

The last post in this topic was posted 1927 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.