Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1915 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Guest mixedup

I think I've just figured out how this all works, and I started this weekend.

I live in OH, and it looks like everything was C* and I started on 7/20 with 3 daily pullers - USAA, CS, EQ.

In order to take advantage of the 35 day window this month I also added EIDT, but I'm still waiting on my member ID to be sent to me - please tell me this is the same as MPM...mellow.gif

TIA - I think I'm going to like this new game, especially when I begin seeing B* of 16 hard inquiries on EQ!

I ordered one for my wife on July 3 and still haven't received the credentials...they are having technical issues @MPM/EIDT with new accts...

you'll have lots of fun watching them drop off 3-4 per day when you get there. Its exhilarating. :yahoo:

Hey, junkyour925...

I was able to log-on to MPM today for the first time, so maybe they've fixed the issues. I did have to call and get my membership number (I signed up 7/19), as I hadn't received it yet.

I got a "technical issues" message and it wouldn't let me log in the first time I tried, but I went back a couple of minutes later and was able to verify my identity and get through with no problems.

The site was slow, so I can see where the 24 + 3 comes in...

Anyway, I just added the first MPM pull to my B* repertoire - can't wait to see the outcome!

Oh geez.I guess they are still having difficulties. after 2 days, I was finally able to get my report. Went back to create the account for DH and it says " you have a pending credit request" ?????????????? Will call Monday and find out what is going on now. :glare:

Hoping I do not have several hard stickies....any thoughts on these? I know the CREDCO AUTOMOTIVE is sticky...but what about the others? The colons at the end of the names are what makes me nervous...

• CREDSTAR:: 02/23/12
  • CREDCO AUTOMOTIVE:: 01/08/11
  • FUNDING SUITE:: 03/30/12, 02/27/12
  • SETTLEMENTONE:: 03/14/12

Are there still any daily pull trials that I could use for EQ B*? I am loathe to sign up for MPM again, and I am already pulling USAA and EC. I only need an extra 5 pulls to completely B* my hards before the next C* date. TIA!

Never mind - I finally found the Trials thread . . . oy! I might just suck it up and sign up for MPM for about a week. I just always screw up the 24 hr + 1 min rule :(

Never mind - I finally found the Trials thread . . . oy! I might just suck it up and sign up for MPM for about a week. I just always screw up the 24 hr + 1 min rule :(

Most of the trials are one time only (NOT once per month), so best reserved for emergencies. MPM is really a better option, IMO.

You could try automating it at 24hrs + 3 min.

Most of the trials are one time only (NOT once per month), so best reserved for emergencies. MPM is really a better option, IMO.

You could try automating it at 24hrs + 3 min.

You are right Occam - I really only need an additional 5 pulls, surely I can get it 5 pulls from MPM between now and the next C* :grin:

Whoa, I actually had to search for this thread it was so far back...things have changed in the last 6 weeks. It never moved out of the first 2 pages before. sorry.gif

Whoa, I actually had to search for this thread it was so far back...things have changed in the last 6 weeks. It never moved out of the first 2 pages before. sorry.gif

You've got a PM. ;)

I apologize if this has been answered but really... 295 pages is a lot! lol

I'm trying to determine how many soft inquires I have counting towards B* to get some of my hard pulls off. Do the periodic pulls by creditors (AR) or the promotional (PRM) inquiries count? I'm guessing not but I want to make sure my understanding is correct. I have SO many soft pulls it's really difficult to wade through.?

ETA: I think I found my answer, anything with a prefix doesn't count... right? Thanks!!

Edited by AroundAbout

I'm just gonna pretend Road did not say that...

:P I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be a gamblin' man this month. For the 5 week period I'm good. If I bank on 4 week I'm going to have to add in some extra pulls for the next few days.

I apologize if this has been answered but really... 295 pages is a lot! lol

I'm trying to determine how many soft inquires I have counting towards B* to get some of my hard pulls off. Do the periodic pulls by creditors (AR) or the promotional (PRM) inquiries count? I'm guessing not but I want to make sure my understanding is correct. I have SO many soft pulls it's really difficult to wade through.?

ETA: I think I found my answer, anything with a prefix doesn't count... right? Thanks!!

85 softs will get you completely clear. Prefixed don't count, but not all non-prefixed softs do count. For the most part I would only expect the big 3 to count (USAA/CREDITEXPERT, EIDT/TRUECREDIT, EQC/EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICES).. and the 4th if you have Amex.

Sounds good. I have USAA and EQC. I don't think I'm being chopped yet based on the dates though I may have to look again this evening. I will probably wait until after the next C* to get started and add EIDT.

You are all a wealth of information. Thanks so much!

:P I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be a gamblin' man this month. For the 5 week period I'm good. If I bank on 4 week I'm going to have to add in some extra pulls for the next few days.

I will have b* in the next 3 days... so I think I'm in the clear even if it chops starting the 13th. Being in Virginia has its advantages! :D

I will have b* in the next 3 days... so I think I'm in the clear even if it chops starting the 13th. Being in Virginia has its advantages! :D

Unfortunately the state I want to move to means an even earlier C* day. :(

Hoping I do not have several hard stickies....any thoughts on these? I know the CREDCO AUTOMOTIVE is sticky...but what about the others? The colons at the end of the names are what makes me nervous...

• CREDSTAR:: 02/23/12
  • CREDCO AUTOMOTIVE:: 01/08/11
  • FUNDING SUITE:: 03/30/12, 02/27/12
  • SETTLEMENTONE:: 03/14/12

Funding Suite and Credco are sticky. I have 3 inq's that won't budge... 2 are Funding Suite and 1 is Credco! We're in the same boat. :wave:

lol

hey...look at the bright side. If it comes one week early it means you can get started on the next B* cycle and finish one week sooner! One door closes, another opens!

Unfortunately the state I want to move to means an even earlier C* day. :(

Which in turn means you can start B* a day earlier...

Everyone has the same amount of time to B*. :P

Edited by ctb89

Which in turn means you can start B* a day earlier...

Everyone has the same amount of time to B*. :P

Yeah, I get that. But when you are in a state that gets C* on the first day, in these uncertain months or double C* months, you are have no time to react. You are the permanent guinea pig. :grin:

Edited by road2freedom

I have not done B* in a few years. Do to a car dealer farming out my application without my permission over 2 days I received 18 inquiries.

What is currently working for EQ/TU?

Here is what I current have:

USAA

Equifax

Smart Credit

CreditKarma

Truecredit.com

What do I need to add or what is not necessary? Since this thread is 300 pages long I am hoping for a quick recap on what is currently working? Thanks!

Edited by ansky0007

I have not done B* in a few years. Do to a car dealer farming out my application without my permission over 2 days I received 18 inquiries.

What is currently working for EQ/TU?

Here is what I current have:

USAA

Equifax

Smart Credit

CreditKarma

Truecredit.com

What do I need to add or what is not necessary? Since this thread is 300 pages long I am hoping for a quick recap on what is currently working? Thanks!

download my spreadsheet in my signature...all the latest intell is in there including the services to use and web links

yes you can still bump on TU and EQ

The last post in this topic was posted 1915 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.