Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Back in the day, some people were able to call in, cancel, sign up again outside the free trial, and start daily pulling.

Back in the day, some people were able to call in, cancel, sign up again outside the free trial, and start daily pulling.

Thanks, Bob. So it sounds like the answer is no, I can't pull daily on AMEX CS? Uggh.

Thanks, Bob. So it sounds like the answer is no, I can't pull daily on AMEX CS? Uggh.

Yes, they will let you upgrade if you keep requesting daily pulls.

Yes, they will let you upgrade if you keep requesting daily pulls.

Cool. Thanks.

Let us know if you can pull daily within the trial period.

Used to be you couldn't, but AmEx may be making it easier to upgrade to the daily pull price.

I think I've just figured out how this all works, and I started this weekend.

I live in OH, and it looks like everything was C* and I started on 7/20 with 3 daily pullers - USAA, CS, EQ.

In order to take advantage of the 35 day window this month I also added EIDT, but I'm still waiting on my member ID to be sent to me - please tell me this is the same as MPM...mellow.gif

TIA - I think I'm going to like this new game, especially when I begin seeing B* of 16 hard inquiries on EQ!

I ordered one for my wife on July 3 and still haven't received the credentials...they are having technical issues @MPM/EIDT with new accts...

you'll have lots of fun watching them drop off 3-4 per day when you get there. Its exhilarating. :yahoo:

Hey, junkyour925...

I was able to log-on to MPM today for the first time, so maybe they've fixed the issues. I did have to call and get my membership number (I signed up 7/19), as I hadn't received it yet.

I got a "technical issues" message and it wouldn't let me log in the first time I tried, but I went back a couple of minutes later and was able to verify my identity and get through with no problems.

The site was slow, so I can see where the 24 + 3 comes in...

Anyway, I just added the first MPM pull to my B* repertoire - can't wait to see the outcome!

-You sure about that, shandrewsca? I was pulling monthly via USAA-CCMP prior to starting my daily pulls, those should be legit.

Yes, I am sure . . . from my own painful experience also trying to avoid multiple daily pullers :)

Ok, sorry for the n00b excitement. yahoo.gif

According to the tracker, I already have 24 "good" SPs. With the addition of MPM, I should be able to achieve my first B* beginning 8/8. This is great! grin.gif

(Please BW, do not take away my joy by reminding of the random C* that occurred in the most recent 35-day windows) tongue.gif

Hello, I'm pulling 3 softs/day: usaa ccm, EC, and MPM. Been doing this since July 20th.

I want to be sure everything is going ok. Are all 3 showing up below?

1b.png

1a.png

Looking good.

I put the name as it appears on your reports by each service

DailyPullers.jpg

Question...I know you need ~85 softs for EQ. Last month I bumped off 5 hard INQs leaving me with 5 more to go...YAY!!! Yesterday Quicken (Mortgage) ran my credit and put a hard on all three reports...BOO!!! I didnt give them permission to run it...but we are working on a new mortgage with them (was originally my credit now just focusing on my spouse)... I called them today and they argued that a hard for a mortgage will not impact my FICO at all...at some point I determined that it was a useless conversation and got off the phone. Question is...as of yesterday I had about 30 softs and 5 hards...will I have to start over and only count the hards from today on? Why does the date of the last hard matter...shouldnt it just be the total amount? I can see that I would need to get my last hard plus 85 more to get it to drop off but should my other hards fall off before that...i.e. the counter to bump those does not reset based on this new hard pull right?

The date of the last hard only matters if you are trying to rid yourself of all hards. You can keep going and still bump off some older inquiries. The new hards will count in your 85 tally.

The date of the last hard only matters if you are trying to rid yourself of all hards. You can keep going and still bump off some older inquiries. The new hards will count in your 85 tally.

Good news...thx road and bob!!!

picture it like one of those freeze pops you used to eat as a kid (I still do lol)

As you squeeze from the bottom and the pop pushes up the stuff at the top falls off once it goes past the top of the plastic wrapper.

so as you push in more NEW softs (and hards!) from the bottom it pushes all the older stuff above it up and out. All softs and hards inside your freeze pop are sorted by date so the oldest falls off first. FIFO.

Just keep squeezing away non-stop and it'll all fall off, its just a matter of when.

hmmm I think I'll go grab one of those now!

Edited by junkyour925

...for Equifax you just have to jam in as many pulls as you can before the choppage gnomes visit and suck all the juice out from the bottom of your ice pop

damn gnomes!

Just a warning, after you finish EQ B* and go to cancel it is a painful experience. C$ is the worst. I had to fight to contain myself while they went through their script. MPM I was able to just email support to cancel :D

If I want to cancel EQ, I just send them an email saying I wish to cancel. I get an email back (which I believe is automated) that says you cannot cancel via email etc... I then write them back again and say I do not wish to call and be haggled and I request that they cancel my membership immediately or give me a fax number where I can send a written request.

A real person then writes me back and says we have cancelled your membership per your request sorry for the inconvienience bla bla.

Easy peasy. :)

2w1xgdi.jpg

I'm baaaaack!!

Another quick question. Junks spreadsheet displays my C* date as July 15. Does this correlate with the inquiry list above?

BLUF, I'm wanting to know which pulls to count for July.

I added MPM/EIDT and was able to pull it yesterday so I'm curious if I could get to B* for July still.

Again, appreciate the help.

cheafie

make sure you selected the correct state in which you live on the ChopCalendar page. That affects your chop date and thus your B* window (period) and current monthly total at the top.

also make sure your calendar BEGIN date is before the last chop period. Make it July 13th or earlier.

I will fix spreadsheet so users can't select a date after the last chop date.

Is there a guide how to begin? I have 11 hards I want to remove from EQ and I have read many pages but am still confused on the details. OP doesn't outline it and I can't seem to find more insight into the process. Also what is MPM? I can't find it. Thank you.

I don't know if this has been said in the thread and I am too lazy to go back and check. I just called USAA to cancel and they offered me half price for a year to keep it so it will be $6.12 per month starting on my next billing statement.

I just wanted to throw this out there so if anyone who has had it a few months wants a better deal.

The last post in this topic was posted 1925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.