Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master Equifax & TransUnion B* Bumpage Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

The First Rule About FC...

And there has been SO MANY violations of that rule, causing the demise of almost all of FC... :cry2:

I see... can someone hit me with a DM so I know what I'm missing here? Or the lack of FC something I should be happy about??

And there has been SO MANY violations of that rule, causing the demise of almost all of FC... :cry2:

I see... can someone hit me with a DM so I know what I'm missing here? Or the lack of FC something I should be happy about??

Just a bunch of old, rusty, burned out relics laying around. Not a pleasant sight. :(

Yay!!

Inquiries in the Last 2 Years - 0
Most Recent Inquiry - N/A

For me these two definitely counted, although it shows up as unconfirmed in auto counter.

FIRST ADVANTAGE CREDCO: 05/20/12 (1)

FIRST ADVANTAGE CREDCO/: 05/16/12 (1)

Well this is bizarre. Just signed up for myFico SW alert free trial to see the impact of removal of 2 INQs and score is down by 5 points :aggressive: WTF?

I've had a GREAT run this past month! Went from 13 inquiries down to 2. Here are my stickies:

CREDCO AUTOMOTIVE:: 05/12/12

REALPAGE, INC :: 10/31/11

Edited by syncracirca

Ugh!!! I have credco on my report as well and it didn't fall off...is it always sticky??? Any idea what makes one hard sticky and another not?

Just a bunch of old, rusty, burned out relics laying around. Not a pleasant sight. :(

Yes, this weighs on my heart heavily... I think I may need therapy :cry2:

Yes, this weighs on my heart heavily... I think I may need therapy :cry2:

PTSD. :(

Well this is bizarre. Just signed up for myFico SW alert free trial to see the impact of removal of 2 INQs and score is down by 5 points :aggressive: WTF?

fries.jpg

Did both scores come from SW? (Or at least Beacon 5.0 scores?)

797 - DCU (Beacon 5.0) June 29th.

792 - ScoreWatch. Not sure if this is also Beacon 5.0 but I think it is. None of other factors have changed. It is exactly same report minus the two INQs. One of the INQs was a non-factor though, it was scheduled to fall of later in November.

Is this the predicted EQ chop week? I know Bob W posted something a while back with dates that I cannot seem to find.....

Two more hards knocked off me tonight at EQ. I have six stickies total, so I'm really hoping to purge all the rest.

Is this the predicted EQ chop week? I know Bob W posted something a while back with dates that I cannot seem to find.....

Unfortunately, yes. This is C* week

Unfortunately, yes. This is C* week

Well, VERY likely anyways. We'll all know for sure by 1 am Tues.

Is TU B* worth working on? What if I'm really committed....say I want to be inquiry free within 5 months. How many times can I expect the same inquiries to be reinserted?

Is TU B* worth working on? What if I'm really committed....say I want to be inquiry free within 5 months. How many times can I expect the same inquiries to be reinserted?

Yes it is. And don't worry about reinsertion unless it happens to you.

Yes it is. And don't worry about reinsertion unless it happens to you.

Thanks! I'm going to cancel my EQ pullers and start on TU :yahoo:

797 - DCU (Beacon 5.0) June 29th.

792 - ScoreWatch. Not sure if this is also Beacon 5.0 but I think it is. None of other factors have changed. It is exactly same report minus the two INQs. One of the INQs was a non-factor though, it was scheduled to fall of later in November.

Same thing happened to me as well. Bumped 5 INQs the last few days and myfico eq fico dropped 5 points...no other changes

Same thing happened to me as well. Bumped 5 INQs the last few days and myfico eq fico dropped 5 points...no other changes

I'm not gonna hit MyFico until after C* -- but I'll be curious to see what it looks like. I've had inqs weighing me down since March and finally was able to dedicate a month to getting it done.

One of the reasons for the lower FICOs when people hit 0 inquiries,

is that you've probably been re-bucketed.

It's still better to be in a better bucket for long-term purposes, because the initial drop will turn into a gain in a few months. :D

The last post in this topic was posted 1925 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.