FRS Energy...

Steezy

The last post in this topic was posted 4361 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I recently saw a commercial for FRS Healthy Energy. It said "try a free trial online", so I did. It was $3.99 for shipping and handling and I got to try the product. However, apparently they are supposed to send you an email that states, in the fine print, that if you don't cancel your membership after receiving the free trial, that they will send you $64 worth of FRS healthy energy every month. Well, I never got the email, so now I have $64 worth of stupid energy drink sitting on my cabinet.

SInce I never received the email, I called my credit card (AMEX) and disputed the charge, giving the reason that I never authorized the transaction.

Also, I looked it up online. Apparently this has happened to a lot of people and they all say the same thing, they didn't know, etc...

So FRS, if you return their product, will refund you the $50 for the product, but not the $14 for shipping and handling.

My question is, how do I get a FULL refund for this product. I never ordered it. SO here is the route I was thinking of going...

I ALREADY disputed the charge with my credit card. Next I was going to contact the OK State Attorney General and file a complaint with them.

I was also going to contact the FTC and the BBB and file complaints there.

I am also going to go to UPS tomorrow and "return to sender" this package. However, I have heard people say that if you do this, FRS will NOT accept the package and will ship it back to you, incurring more shipping fees that are non-refundable.

ANy way I can make sure I get ALL my money back and this package goes away FOREVER?

WHat should I do?

Thanks, any advice is welcome

I recently saw a commercial for FRS Healthy Energy. It said "try a free trial online", so I did. It was $3.99 for shipping and handling and I got to try the product. However, apparently they are supposed to send you an email that states, in the fine print, that if you don't cancel your membership after receiving the free trial, that they will send you $64 worth of FRS healthy energy every month. Well, I never got the email, so now I have $64 worth of stupid energy drink sitting on my cabinet.

SInce I never received the email, I called my credit card (AMEX) and disputed the charge, giving the reason that I never authorized the transaction.

Also, I looked it up online. Apparently this has happened to a lot of people and they all say the same thing, they didn't know, etc...

So FRS, if you return their product, will refund you the $50 for the product, but not the $14 for shipping and handling.

My question is, how do I get a FULL refund for this product. I never ordered it. SO here is the route I was thinking of going...

I ALREADY disputed the charge with my credit card. Next I was going to contact the OK State Attorney General and file a complaint with them.

I was also going to contact the FTC and the BBB and file complaints there.

I am also going to go to UPS tomorrow and "return to sender" this package. However, I have heard people say that if you do this, FRS will NOT accept the package and will ship it back to you, incurring more shipping fees that are non-refundable.

ANy way I can make sure I get ALL my money back and this package goes away FOREVER?

WHat should I do?

Thanks, any advice is welcome

THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE A PRE-PAID RETURN STICKER???

If they didn't I would have sent it back on my dime and demanded a credit

Then dispute the charge if they didn't do anything in a couple of weeks after its return

HOW CAN YOU REFUSE A REFUSED--->RETURN TO SENDER

(unless the SHIPPING/RETURN ADDRESS is false)

Edited by GEORGE

No, no prepaid return sticker...

And I have read that they will NOT refund the shipping...

Stupid, I know.

And I already disputed the charge. Since today is President's Day, the company was closed and I can't contact the SAG, or the FTC, or BBB... But Tomorrow it hits the fan...

I'm just worried that they will give the whole "he signed up for it" to AMEX on the disputed charge and I'll get stuck with some fees.

I just need this package GONE and to NEVER return. And I want ALL my money back.

Edited by Steezy

No, no prepaid return sticker...

And I have read that they will NOT refund the shipping...

Stupid, I know.

And I already disputed the charge. Since today is President's Day, the company was closed and I can't contact the SAG, or the FTC, or BBB... But Tomorrow it hits the fan...

I'm just worried that they will give the whole "he signed up for it" to AMEX on the disputed charge and I'll get stuck with some fees.

I just need this package GONE and to NEVER return. And I want ALL my money back.

TAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE THEN AND PAY POSTAGE

or

PAY FOR UPS FEE TO RETURN IT

Never heard of a business being able to REFUSE a delivery like that

You may not get ALL your money back

Same thing happened to me. I was pissed about having to both pay for the shipping to have it sent, when I didn't order it, and then having to pay the return shipping to send back their heavy-flowers box! So I did dispute with Amex, and what did they do? Amex sends me the copy of their Terms and Conditions (FRS) that was submitted by the merchant validating their claim. Apparently, because their website says it's an auto-ship program, they don't have to pay up. I plan to complain to the BBB as well. It was not advertised as an auto-ship program, but rather a "sample... you pay shipping."

ALL of those deals where it's a "sample, you pay shipping" are rip-offs like this. If the product really were great enough to sell itself once you try it, they would go ahead and ship it at their expense too. They only want you to pay shipping so they'll have your card number to charge more later. Depending on how well it was disclosed before the sale, you may have to pay or you may not. Though since this is a well-established scheme that has been perfected through the years, they're usually able to make it nice and legal.

The last post in this topic was posted 4361 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.