"Just tell me what to sign up to get B*"

creditmonitor2010

The last post in this topic was posted 4390 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I think I know the answer but want to be sure.

If I have no Amex, and I'm banned from Truecredit, I'm doomed on Equifax and will take 2 months+ to bump off TU?

MPM = Truecredit right?

You're only doomed *IF* you are being C*. (Notice Dr. Tang?)

No, MPM is NOT TrueCredit, both TransUnion based.

Being banned from TC does not necessarily mean you are banned from MyPrivacyMatters.

From an eHow.com article:

"Identity Guard offers credit monitoring with the ability to see daily credit reports. They also include a lost wallet service to help you replace the content of your wallet, sans cash and pictures. They offer money advances in case you need money. Other wallet services only help you get your documents again. Identity Guard gives you access to a credit scoring system but not the FICO system that most creditors use."

Has anybody verified if Identity Guard is a daily puller? I did a search, but could not find a definite answer...

Edited by JT Drago

Best combo - if you have an AMEX card that logs into americanexpress.com

Credit Secure (CS)

USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium (USAA-CCMP)

My Privacy Matters (MPM)

All 3 hit EQ daily. CS and USAA-CCMP for 2 hits TU "daily". MPM only hits TU once total.

If you do not have an AMEX...

USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium (USAA-CCMP)

My Privacy Matters (MPM)

Credit Check Total (CCT)

2 hits daily on both EQ and TU. But need 3 hits daily on EQ to overcome monthly C*!

Hi all,

I have not been on in a long time and my credit has taken a nose dive. Union made concessions for six months costing me $700.00 a month. During that time my Mortgage was late on several occasions.

I need a monitoring service that I can pull all three reports daily and I am not to worried about bumpage at this time. Just need a daily puller for all three. Which would be the best for this.

Thanks

neos

Edited by neosmatrix2003

looking at the first page it say CCT, USAA and MPM just counts for 2 hits daily on EQ and TU. Why not 3? Is one of them not counting or something? Right now I am using CCT and MPM, so am I not getting 2 softs daily on each one that counts? I think I am confused.

CCT + USAA-CCMP no good Equifax

CCT + CS no good TU

Ok I think I get it now. Not to continue to be annoying. But just confirming because no one still has just gave a straight "yes" answer yet. But MPM and CCT counts as 2 daily for both TU and EQ right? NDICP? Would that assist for 3 or just make a incompatible combination?

No.

MPM only leaves 1 or 2 softs on TU.

Ok I think I get it now. Not to continue to be annoying. But just confirming because no one still has just gave a straight "yes" answer yet. But MPM and CCT counts as 2 daily for both TU and EQ right? NDICP? Would that assist for 3 or just make a incompatible combination?

No.

MPM only leaves 1 or 2 softs on TU.

Has there been anymore evidence that suggests using multiple pullers leads to C*?

Has there been anymore evidence that suggests using multiple pullers leads to C*?

Evidence, no, but I rely greatly on Dr. Tang's hunches. :)

Well, if I don't get chopped this month I'll be B*ing by April 5th (on EQ). I guess if I do get chopped then I'll sign up for MPM (to go with USAA) since it looks like I'd be getting chopped anyhow.

looking at the first page it say CCT, USAA and MPM just counts for 2 hits daily on EQ and TU. Why not 3? Is one of them not counting or something? Right now I am using CCT and MPM, so am I not getting 2 softs daily on each one that counts? I think I am confused.

CCT + USAA-CCMP no good Equifax

CCT + CS no good TU

So for non-Amex:

CCT + MPM daily = EQ B* (85 softs needed)

CCT + USAA daily = TU B* (60 softs needed)

Which is why all three are needed just to get 2 daily softs on each. Is that right? Sorry if I'm being redundant. Just want to get the formula down right.

And what about TC? Does ordering a "TU Change Report" daily not give you a daily soft as well?

Right now I just have CCT + TC. Is this not enough for TU B*? I have 45 softs on TU as of 3/4/10. (Only 25 of those are from me though, I just started monitoring recently and didn't start pulling daily until about 3 days ago)

Which is why all three are needed just to get 2 daily softs on each. Is that right?

Right. That is why I listed them that way in the first post. There's a ton of little explanations of why certain things occur, but post 1 nails the basics.

The only thing I would change to post 3 if I could edit is a warning of possible EQ C* from checking the backdoor too frequently, it has not been proven but the B* masters suspect it so I should've warned.

what is backdoor? i keep hearing people talk about it and im clueless.

has anyone used usaa-ccmp and also EIDT? i have both as of tomorrow wondering if ill be good to bump something off in that combination

Edited by bluesmap

The last post in this topic was posted 4390 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.