Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
MannyLNJ

For you daily pullers out there

Guest vimana
I've created a spreadsheet that I think you will enjoy.

Right now it only lets you enter Credit Check Total and Credit Karma because that's what I use and I don't know what the other pullers offer.

You just enter your CCT Equifax, Experian and Transunion FAKO scores and it will show you your FAKO average. It will also show you what scores changed and by how much. A positive change is displayed in BLUE and a negative change is is RED.

With the Credit Karma it does the same thing but does not show an average.

Plans for the next revision

1) Average Credit Karma and Credit Check Total by months

2) Add in other daily pullers as suggested

3) Anything else the community can think of that I'm able to do.

The spreadsheet is released under Creative Commons 3.0 Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Newbie here. I didnt know that you could pull your credit score daily. To pull you credit report daily do you need a paid service? I have myfico.com but my credit score updates every few months or so, therefore what is the beenfit of pulling it frequently if they updated every few months or so? Appreciated. <_<

Start a new thread to ask your question. It doesn't really have anything to do with this spreadsheet.

dteed

Edited by vimana

I am using USAA only to pull daily. If I enter my USAA FAKOs into the CCT columns will the spreadsheet still work?

I am using USAA only to pull daily. If I enter my USAA FAKOs into the CCT columns will the spreadsheet still work?

Yes, I'm using it to record USAA. I just changed "CCT" to "USAA" in the headers and left the forumulas alone. It works great!

Yes, I'm using it to record USAA. I just changed "CCT" to "USAA" in the headers and left the forumulas alone. It works great!

Excellent! Thanks very much for letting me know. Thanks of course to Manny too for sharing. :good:

I'm a "newbie" and I have a lot of comments and questions but I guess I should wait until the restrictions are lifted?

*B doesnt seem to do anything for me except TU inqs. Not many pull TU these days though. I am using Credit Karma, Amex Credit Secure, Equifax (EQ pull), and Smart Credit (TU only) Never was able to sign up with MPM. That company is a disaster. After pulling for more than 60 days not a single bump on Equifax. Any ideas or do I need another pull. I thought I saw here that three pulls a day should work in 21 days? Any thoughts?

Robertw477,

I am in the same exact situation. I do no use the smart credit for TU though. I was wondering what I am doing wrong as I have got no bumbs. I do use credit karma, AMEX credit secure and Equifax.

You're getting chopped because you're using Equifax. To bump, you need to accumulate 85 total hard and soft inquiries before chop date. To reach that number in 28 day cycle, you need at least 3 pullers: MyPrivacyMatters, Equifax, AMEX credit secure, USAA.

CreditKarma only gives you 1 soft.

Smart Credit is for TU only.

Are you saying that we should not use the Equifax? If I use credit karma, AMEX credit secure and equifax, those all do not give me the three pullers?

I added smart credit for TU bumps. None yet, but only used for a few days. I added MPM to go with my credit secure, equifax, and credit karma. I had 14 enquires. I now have only 6, so the bumps have finally worked for me. A big Thank You to all on creditboards.com.

You're getting chopped because you're using Equifax. To bump, you need to accumulate 85 total hard and soft inquiries before chop date. To reach that number in 28 day cycle, you need at least 3 pullers: MyPrivacyMatters, Equifax, AMEX credit secure, USAA.

USAA does not give unlimited any more from what I understand. MPM has never signed me up ever. I fill everything out and nothing happens. They seem like a one person company.

USAA does not give unlimited any more from what I understand. MPM has never signed me up ever. I fill everything out and nothing happens. They seem like a one person company.

USAA still has unlimited pulls with their premium (or whatever they termed it) service. It costs a few more $....but that cost can be discounted with a phone call...

USAA still has unlimited pulls with their premium (or whatever they termed it) service. It costs a few more $....but that cost can be discounted with a phone call...

Discounted you say?!

I can't believe how expensive these sites can be for a daily puller. Some of you are using 3 and 4 sites at $25 a month. That seems like an excessive amount of money to pay just to get hard inquiries to get bumped

I can't believe how expensive these sites can be for a daily puller. Some of you are using 3 and 4 sites at $25 a month. That seems like an excessive amount of money to pay just to get hard inquiries to get bumped

There is no such critter as FREE B*. :P

Do you need to call them and ask for the premium service? I have the one I started with when they first started doing it and that is only one per month now. I didn't care because I had no need then but now I need me some B. What other services are there to use right now?

Do you need to call them and ask for the premium service? I have the one I started with when they first started doing it and that is only one per month now. I didn't care because I had no need then but now I need me some B. What other services are there to use right now?

Yes, I believe you do have to call them. I called to cancel the monthly pulls and the rep offered the daily pulls for $24/month. I told him it was too expensive so he offered $15/month for 6 months. I accepted and will be calling them back in 6 months to cancel if it goes up to $24/month.

LOL @ ME.. the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago and today I am looking at adding 4 dailys to B* all of my inquiries in 1 month.

LOL @ ME.. the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago and today I am looking at adding 4 dailys to B* all of my inquiries in 1 month.

Less money for drugs and hookers, but you can't have everything... :P

Less money for drugs and hookers, but you can't have everything... :P

oh come on, my wife would be very upset if I did drugs.

I remember seeing a thread where you could post your softs and people would tell you how many you have and if you are on the C* list. Which thread is that?

Edited by futurehomeowner?