PsychDoc's Credit Repair for Beginners

13 hours ago, MarvBear said:

Yes they are.   I personally checked them and I can browse to them or download them.   Perhaps you have some sort of computer problem or browser problem.

are you referring to the very first post in this thread? I have tried with three different browsers and with all three i get a message that says:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Condensed by Mark in TN   Please note that you will need to be at MEMBER STATUS before you can access or download these files.     Member status is achieved through posting.  We do

I'm new to this and going to give it a read

• 5 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 8:33 AM, CTSoxFan said:

It may be because you haven't reached member status yet.  A couple of more posts and you will be promoted.  Try again at that point.

I’m new here too.  Is member status reached by number of posts or days active on the forum? 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Aliroth said:

I’m new here too.  Is member status reached by number of posts or days active on the forum? 

We don't actually publish the requirements for member status. It can be a changing target for us to use to discourage spam posters and trolls.  The threshold is not very high to reach member status.

1 hour ago, MarvBear said:

We don't actually publish the requirements for member status. It can be a changing target for us to use to discourage spam posters and trolls.  The threshold is not very high to reach member status.

Thank you 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Lisalisaleo said:

Hi Im new to credit repair as well and cant access these links sadly

On 9/4/2019 at 7:33 AM, CTSoxFan said:

It may be because you haven't reached member status yet.  A couple of more posts and you will be promoted.  Try again at that point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 9/4/2019 at 8:33 AM, CTSoxFan said:

You are a newbie, you need to reach member status before you can download or access the links.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am discouraged I can't read it yet. This is where I was told to start. But they are requiring me to post. Sad because I am here to gain knowledge. Where should I post? What should I post? My knowledge is limited.....apparently I'm doing this all wrong that's why my friend sent me here.

Edited by Lakheea
  • Admin

We do this to protect our members.  Not all forums increment your post count.  Perhaps if you stick with the main credit forum and ask something of concern you can quickly fulfill the minimum posting requirements.  Welcome to CB.