who is who

VK

The last post in this topic was posted 4746 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I know we all are cautious about ID theft, and so on...but it's still interesting to know who is that person who is giving you advice, and how they became knowledge about credit and why/when they came to CB.

Is there a thread like this before?

I will start with me - male from Calif, formerly from russia....29 years, auditor, accountant, licensed CPA in cali....working for a public company....came to CB in search of finding solutions to raise up my credit - considering refi-ing my mortgage, but want to get my scores above 740 before I do it. Enjoying the CB! and all advices and info here....Since joining CB 1 month ago, pulled all my reports, got 3 new cards - Penfed rewards (2k limit), Chase Freedom (6k) and Discover More (1.7k)...and refied car loan with PenFed (22k @ 3.99%).

VK

Um, I'm not giving any sort of identifying info because CA and others DO check out these boards and I don't want them to know my strategy....

Trust me, there are people on here who have been "found out" by the collectors.

Welcome to the boards, though

You are probably right, and this thread will die off :mellow:

I don't have any accounts in collections, so for me this is not as important.......thanks for the welcome, though :lol:

I'm from Northern California - 20 years of age. I am a Sales Lead for a major electronics company, as well as a management/finance major in university.

I am here mainly to read news on credit-related matters, as well as see new cards/credit products, and techniques on building my relatively new credit profile.

I'm Jenny. Please stop calling me. 867-5309.

OMG! :rofl: :rofl: For some reason I found that hilarious!

I'm Melody and I'm a creditboard addict..its my crack. :grin: I've gone from a mid 500 credit score to 740 EQ in about 8 or 9 weeks. I'm pretty much done with my credit repair but I cant stop spending hours a day on the board.

In addition, I've run out of interesting cards to apply for and am in desperate need of something else to do with my life while my new credit ages. :angry:

I'm Jenny. Please stop calling me. 867-5309.

OMG! :rofl: :rofl: For some reason I found that hilarious!

I'm Melody and I'm a creditboard addict..its my crack. :wave: I've gone from a mid 500 credit score to 740 EQ in about 8 or 9 weeks. I'm pretty much done with my credit repair but I cant stop spending hours a day on the board.

In addition, I've run out of interesting cards to apply for and am in desperate need of something else to do with my life while my new credit ages. :dntknw:

omg.....may I worship at your feet

also...lol about klingongs LP

The last post in this topic was posted 4746 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.