Do you ever feel you missed your boat?

The last post in this topic was posted 4306 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

:huh:

No, I live on a Houseboat...all that I need comes to me when it comes to me... in the meantime I am bailing water out like a Mo.Fo. to keep floating along. Just like all the other fools out here in their dinghies. :lol:

I never saw the speedboat, the rowboat or the cruiseliner heading my way. They may have cruised by while I was busy drinking and bailing water.

In my defense, I don't even like open bodies of water, so I'm curious htf I got out here in the first place. :grin:

:lol:

No, I live on a Houseboat...all that I need comes to me when it comes to me... in the meantime I am bailing water out like a Mo.Fo. to keep floating along. Just like all the other fools out here in their dinghies. :huh:

I never saw the speedboat, the rowboat or the cruiseliner heading my way. They may have cruised by while I was busy drinking and bailing water.

In my defense, I don't even like open bodies of water, so I'm curious htf I got out here in the first place. :lol:

:rofl::grin:

Sometimes I feel like I have missed the boat, but lucky that I have a job right now. Really lucky that for part time work, I do get some health benefits, 2 weeks paid vacation, and a decent wage for working in a grocery store. Sometimes you have to work with what you got because the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Crap, I know plenty of people that make at least a hundred grand a year and they have debt up into thier eyes and don't know how they are going to make thier morgage payment let alone minimum credit card payments.

I feel sorry for any boat that left without me. I'm sure the ride on it is pretty lame without this package on it. Although the scenario is probably more an issue of me getting tired of waiting on that boring boat and jumping in and swimming to what I was/am trying to get...

What am I saying in all of that? I'm a manipulative heffa, I will get what I want - on way or another. Always have...always will. :blush:

You didn't miss the boat - you just have to swim out to it :-).

I feel like you do in some aspects. I wish I would have done alot of things earlier in my life and made different choices. I'm lucky though, that although I am in my early 40's, I still have the opportunity to change and adapt, and make my life better.

Every day that I wake up, is another opportunity for change. I've found that looking back only helps if you learn from your mistakes. Otherwise, you are wasting your precious time looking backwards, when you could be using that time moving forward.

I do.

I feel like I missed my boat about 5 1/2 years ago when the H FIRST cheated on me. Instead, I sat around sure that things would get better, 'cause... dude. How could they NOT? We're great friends. But, somehow :wub:, here we are, 5 years and a kid later, and oh, look. Nothing.changed.

Yep. I feel you.

(((((HUGS)))))

I feel sorry for any boat that left without me. I'm sure the ride on it is pretty lame without this package on it. Although the scenario is probably more an issue of me getting tired of waiting on that boring boat and jumping in and swimming to what I was/am trying to get...

What am I saying in all of that? I'm a manipulative heffa, I will get what I want - on way or another. Always have...always will. :lol:

:lol::ph34r:

Yeah, I had this feeling about 4 years ago. I got a divorce and that cured my problem. The ship circled back once I dropped the deadweight, I just completed college dont think I would have gotten that done if I didnt free myself of the wireless router that was in the way.

I tried three times to write something that isn't mean or derogatory but I can't do it. All I can say is that the rules that apply today didn't exist 10 years ago, let alone 47. Don't be disappointed in your upbringing; be disappointed in your inability to adapt to an ever changing world, for whatever reason that may be.

My mommy always says, if you cant think of anything nice to say, you should just remember these four letters.

PuppyVSPuppy.jpg

S. T. F. U.

Offtopic. Is this some bonding thing with these critters? Are these the same critters in your other pic, as adults?

I tried three times to write something that isn't mean or derogatory but I can't do it. All I can say is that the rules that apply today didn't exist 10 years ago, let alone 47. Don't be disappointed in your upbringing; be disappointed in your inability to adapt to an ever changing world, for whatever reason that may be.

My mommy always says, if you cant think of anything nice to say, you should just remember these four letters.

PuppyVSPuppy.jpg

S. T. F. U.

Offtopic. Is this some bonding thing with these critters? Are these the same critters in your other pic, as adults?

Echo-X has left the forum for a while at least if I am not mistaken, so he may not reply.

The last post in this topic was posted 4306 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.