Sign in to follow this  
GEORGE

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SHOW ID???

What Visa, MasterCard, and AmEx should do is make the fine $500for the violation, and then have it double for each repeat offense (2nd = $1000, 3rd = $2000, 4th = $4000, 5th = $8,000 .... i think after 2 or 3 offenses the violators will stop).

They should take 50% of the revenue and 50% being given to the person who reported the violator. This encourages citizens to report violators.

What Visa, MasterCard, and AmEx should do is make the fine $500for the violation, and then have it double for each repeat offense (2nd = $1000, 3rd = $2000, 4th = $4000, 5th = $8,000 .... i think after 2 or 3 offenses the violators will stop).

They should take 50% of the revenue and 50% being given to the person who reported the violator. This encourages citizens to report violators.

It would also encourage less-then-honest citizens to lie through their teeth. We don't need any more shakedown-type scams.

I could change jobs...I could go to stores that have had major violations

Do stings and store wide meetings

All the miles and cash back and points I would get from the travel would be great (to a point)

(Not that I would want to be always gone for weeks at a time)

Why would you NOT want to show ID? How else are you going to make sure the less than stellar clerk has any chance in coming by your house and steal the big screen you just bought or that new stereo system you had them install in your car?

Why would you NOT want to show ID? How else are you going to make sure the less than stellar clerk has any chance in coming by your house and steal the big screen you just bought or that new stereo system you had them install in your car?

SOUNDS FAMILIAR...

YOU GAVE YOUR ADDRESS TO THE ~30 YEAR OLD CASHIER WHO

TOOK AN INSTANT ATTRACTION TO YOUR 14 YEAR OLD HOTTIE DAUGHTER

Hummm...

Enouraging him to show up on your pourch for a date???

Edited by GEORGE

YOU GAVE YOUR ADDRESS TO THE ~30 YEAR OLD CASHIER WHO

TOOK AN INSTANT ATTRACTION TO YOUR 14 YEAR OLD HOTTIE DAUGHTER

Hummm...

Enouraging him to show up on your pourch for a date???

(not that every guy would do that)

Conspiracy theory rocks!!

I would say just post your license here (SINCE IT IS NO BIG DEAL)

BUT I WON'T

:lol:

BUT I WON'T

I have ways of proving my identity without showing my license AND without providing any damaging information.

I just think there tends to be an inordinate amount of paranoia on this subject....

BUT I WON'T

I have ways of proving my identity without showing my license AND without providing any damaging information.

I just think there tends to be an inordinate amount of paranoia on this subject....

My ID is on the back of my credit card

THE SIGNATURE

BUT I WON'T

:mellow:

THE SIGNATURE

ID=identification. How does your signature on the back of your card prove WHO you are? I would argue it doesn't.

I have a form of identification that clearly IDENTIFIES me without giving anyone any useful information.

I know I know....MC/Visa agreements and all the rest of that tired argument..... :lol:

And just so we are both on the same page here GEORGE, I refuse to show any form of identification for using a credit card just like you do.

My point to you is simply that a signature is NOT a form of identification.

BUT I WON'T

B)

someone has to keep the tinfoil manufacturers in business...

BUT I WON'T

:huh:

THE SIGNATURE

ID=identification. How does your signature on the back of your card prove WHO you are? I would argue it doesn't.

I have a form of identification that clearly IDENTIFIES me without giving anyone any useful information.

I know I know....MC/Visa agreements and all the rest of that tired argument..... <_<

WHEN 100% OF THE CUSTOMERS SIGN THEIR CARD WITH THEIR NAME AND 100% OF THE BUSINESSES STOP ASKING FOR ID

Then there will be no more issues...

You don't like the credit card policy of no ID required for a signed credit card...you buy them out and change the policy

And just so we are both on the same page here GEORGE, I refuse to show any form of identification for using a credit card just like you do.

My point to you is simply that a signature is NOT a form of identification.

Not my problem...

I have a permit to drive a car/truck...I never got a permit to use a credit card from the DMV

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE AN ID TO USE A CREDIT CARD...NO LAW SAYS OTHER-WISE

I have no problem showing an ID as long as they don't write down in my ID numbers

I think of what would GEORGE do. I do the opposite and it makes my No-No Place tingle in the good way. wub.gif

LMAO

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tt33
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines