Sign in to follow this  
cknykid

USAA payment adress-Postman not delivering the mail regularly

What is the payment mailing address for USAA? My postman is not delivering the mail regularly and only delivers mail once a while. Where can I file a complaint with the post office that this issue gets resolved? Should i write a letter to the delivery supervisor of my post office?

Is the postman failing to deliver mail to USAA or is he failing to deliver mail to you? In either case, does it just arrive later that expected or is it returning undeliverable?

Write a letter to the postmaster general in Washington, DC and cc your senators and congressional reps. CC your local postmaster. If your neighbors are experiencing the same situation, encourage them to write similar letters.

Edited by Jaymes

This is the payment address for my USAA Amex

USAA CREDIT CARD SERVICES

10750 MCDERMOTT FWY

SAN ANTONIO, TX 78288-0509

This is the address associated with my auto policy

USAA

9800 Fredericksburg Road

San Antonio, Texas 78288

This is the address for my USAA MasterCard

USAA SAVINGS BANK

P.O. BOX 14050

LAS VEGAS, NV 89114-4050

1-800-531-USAA is the main number to get the address directly from them. Hope this helped. :lol:

This is the main office...anything you want to send can be sent here and it will be forwarded. I have sent messages to the head honchos through this address.

USAA Federal Savings Bank

10750 McDermott Freeway

San Antonio, TX 78288

Thank you for the help to everyone who posted a reply. I needed the usaa MasterCard payment mailing address and now I have it. My postman is not delivering my mail and when he does my mail usually ends in a neighbor’s mailbox and one of my neighbors mail ends in my mailbox. I never get any credit cards in the mail and they disappear by magic. I have always had to ask the issuing bank to use ups so i can get them.

Thank you for the help to everyone who posted a reply. I needed the usaa MasterCard payment mailing address and now I have it. My postman is not delivering my mail and when he does my mail usually ends in a neighbor’s mailbox and one of my neighbors mail ends in my mailbox. I never get any credit cards in the mail and they disappear by magic. I have always had to ask the issuing bank to use ups so i can get them.

I'd be somewhat concerned if there was a possibility that your mail was being intercepted. Do you have a mailbox that is accessible to others? If so, you might consider a PO Box at the post office or a PMB at UPS Store, PakMail, or similar.

If you want to do a test or back up a possible complaint, you might try mailing an envelope to yourself for 6 straight days. Track where and when you mail each and if/when you receive each. If delivery is not consistent or if any get misdirected to your neighbor, send a letter with your summary to the postmaster at your local post office. Also, if your neighbors are experiencing inconsistent delivery, include that information ...

Although the PO Box 14500 address is at the top of my USAA Mastercard statements, the 10750 McDermott FWY address is printed on the payment coupon to show through the window on the return envelope.

It would probably be best to visit your post office and talk to the local Postmaster in person, if that is physically possible for you.

Edited by mk_378

I'd be somewhat concerned if there was a possibility that your mail was being intercepted. Do you have a mailbox that is accessible to others? If so, you might consider a PO Box at the post office or a PMB at UPS Store, PakMail, or similar.

If you want to do a test or back up a possible complaint, you might try mailing an envelope to yourself for 6 straight days. Track where and when you mail each and if/when you receive each. If delivery is not consistent or if any get misdirected to your neighbor, send a letter with your summary to the postmaster at your local post office. Also, if your neighbors are experiencing inconsistent delivery, include that information ...

I agree with cknykid.

If your postman is like mine and leaves his/her cart unattended for long periods of time, delivers mail to the wrong recipient--even if it's just your next door neighbor, etc. he/she is leaving you wide open to all sort of potential problems including identiy theft.

I find that local postal supervisors are pretty much useless since complaints also reflect badly on them they generally try to shove these under the carpet. So the postmaster general is your best option. By the way, your letter of complaint will be more effective if you can enclose any sort of proof. Otherwise they will just deny, deny, deny...

Good luck.

Edited by confused_bookworm