The last post in this topic was posted 4085 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gal - when it's below freezing here (I think that's like 55 to you I hear) I will put my running clothes in the dryer on high for about 5 min to warm them up. HTH :dance:

Sunshine, I'm in an apartment without WD connections. I'd have to go outside for that (and pay $1.25) :rofl:

Gal - when it's below freezing here (I think that's like 55 to you I hear) I will put my running clothes in the dryer on high for about 5 min to warm them up. HTH :dance:

Sunshine, I'm in an apartment without WD connections. I'd have to go outside for that (and pay $1.25) :rofl:

Ever see the Seinfeld episode where Kramer puts his pants in the oven? :rofl:

Gal - when it's below freezing here (I think that's like 55 to you I hear) I will put my running clothes in the dryer on high for about 5 min to warm them up. HTH :rofl:

Ever see the Seinfeld episode where Kramer puts his pants in the oven? :rofl:

YES!!! Maybe I just need to hang the effing tv and use the fireplace and can hang my clothes in front. :dance:

• 1 month later...
I'm..... not :P

I failed. :wub:

Starting tomorrow! HOPEFULLY, Snork's impending nuptials will inspire her to not ditch me anymore. :)

But congrats on continuing!!! :dntknw:

Are you calling me f a t ?? Like, certainly, a cow like me could never fit into a white prom dress??!! I'll have you know, seniors are chubby nowdays. HMPH. Tomorrow's awesome for me. Thanks.

Snork's impending nuptials

wait...what? :D

Figures. You know, if you CARED about me, you'd visit my awesome LD thread. It's like I'm throwing a party at your place, and you don't even show up. :huh: meanwhile, other people have volunteered their children. Like, 16 of them. :P

• 6 months later...

Thanks for bumping this to the top, Jen and Lynn!

And thanks to mini for posting it in the first place!

Imma gonna try. but ack. I'm beyond out of shape. :mellow:

(But! There's an Android app for it. I'll totally need it to beep in my ear to switch from running to walking and back... cool)

Edited by cb_opus

(But! There's an Android app for it. I'll totally need it to beep in my ear to switch from running to walking and back... cool)

Girl I am out of shape, if you do not get through the 1st week just start over. I do all of mines on a treadmill.

I don't know how the droid app compares to the iPhone app, but I LOVE the one for iPhone!

I just got on a treadmill and started running.

some people need a little more structured program :mellow:

I agree with Lynn.... if one week is a struggle, then repeat it as necessary :angel: My SIL 3 years ago took 7 (8?) weeks to get through this program. She and my brother just completed their first sprint tri in May!

Girl I am out of shape, if you do not get through the 1st week just start over. I do all of mines on a treadmill.

LOL

So was I when I started running. 40 pounds overweight and a pack a day smoker :angel:

some people need a little more structured program :mellow:

I agree with Lynn.... if one week is a struggle, then repeat it as necessary :) My SIL 3 years ago took 7 (8?) weeks to get through this program. She and my brother just completed their first sprint tri in May!

I agree.

My method probably wouldn't have worked if it wouldn't have pissed off my husband so much :angel:

The last post in this topic was posted 4085 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.