Equifax

Scotiabank

TD

CIBC

National Bank

Wells Fargo

Citi

BMO

Also, MBNA will pull both - they did for my recent application. And Scotiabank pulls Equifax if you do it online or over the phone, but if you go into the branch it could be either one. In instances where Equifax is blocked or whatnot, Scotiabank will pull TU online.

Does anyone have any others?

Edited by Quasei2

I hope it's Equifax. I have no hard inquiries on them for more than a year. Which is odd because TD should have did one back in the summer. They didn't even do a soft pull until late September and I received my TD Visa right around my birthday in the middle of July. I see TD never pulled TU either. Weird. I wonder if they simply looked at my branch accounts and investments and such.

I have 4 Transunion hard inquiries in the last few months, so if HSBC pulls from TU then I don't think I'll be applying for that Best Buy in-store card. At least not right now.

So I'm hoping for an Equifax pull.

(For the record - looking at my Equifax report I ran in early November, KOODO Mobile pulls Equifax. I switched to them in Oct 2008 and that was my last hard inq. on Equifax. KOODO is part of Telus, so I assume they'd pull Equifax too.

Figure I'll stick that in here in case anybody asks in the future.)

Haha, Stu! I wish this would let me edit the original post. Once we've got a few more I'll have to perhaps start a new thread with the updated list. Perhaps a fresh list for 2010? :)

Q

Haha, Stu! I wish this would let me edit the original post. Once we've got a few more I'll have to perhaps start a new thread with the updated list. Perhaps a fresh list for 2010? :o

Q

Yeah, maybe you should start one for 2010. And we should agree that NO chit-chat happens inside the thread. We should keep it clean and tidy, unlike how I cluttered up this thread. Make a big bold statement right at the top - no discussion! And we'll keep any additions to the thread as simple as possible Bank Name = Credit Reporting Agency. Clean and simple.

(or better yet, when we build up a few that should be added to your first post, we should just ask a mod to add them.)

Oh yeah, need to add this...

HBC (GE) = Equifax

Sounds like a great idea, Stu! I'll re-compile the list and put it in a post here and perhaps PM Marvbear to move it up as a sticky thread for us.

And gasp! Us not discuss things?! LOL Surely you're dreaming there. Seems at least a couple of us are a chattery bunch.

And gasp! Us not discuss things?! LOL Surely you're dreaming there. Seems at least a couple of us are a chattery bunch.

Well, in a thread like "who pulls which CBR" any discussion should be kept to an absolute minimum. Those who want to find the info should be able to find it quickly without having to sift thru excess clutter. I know I get yappy and long winded, but there's other threads for me to clutter up.