Closed Credit Card and Line of Credit With balance

The last post in this topic was posted 4280 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have a BofA credit card and a Line of Credit that up until last week had $35K limit and $30K limit.

We closed the credit card and left a balance on there which the said we would just need to pay off over monthly payments.

When they decreased he credit limit it reported $100 over what I owed and looks maxed out but can the credt bureaus use that formula on a closed account?

Max out open cards lower your score big time but do closed maxed out cards?

I have a BofA credit card and a Line of Credit that up until last week had $35K limit and $30K limit.

We closed the credit card and left a balance on there which the said we would just need to pay off over monthly payments.

When they decreased he credit limit it reported $100 over what I owed and looks maxed out but can the credt bureaus use that formula on a closed account?

Yeah, and it's actually worse because once the card is closed its credit limit no longer factors in so your overall utilization (not just on that card) takes a big hit.

Yeah, and it's actually worse because once the card is closed its credit limit no longer factors in so your overall utilization (not just on that card) takes a big hit.

I really would have to study this becuase I pulled the credit on 9/14 with the account showing the dli but still open the fico was 707 and today the account shows closed but a 737 very intereting.

The last post in this topic was posted 4280 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.