New Daily Puller

Chad3304

The last post in this topic was posted 4512 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to close out my HSBC credit card before the next annual fee is posted. I had debated holding on long enough to get my free CreditKeeper trial. Is it the same interface as Experian Triple Advantage? If so, I won't even waste my time.

You don't need any crappy HSBC products to sign up. I have no HSBC accounts and had no problem signing up for MCK.

I am about to close out my HSBC credit card before the next annual fee is posted. I had debated holding on long enough to get my free CreditKeeper trial. Is it the same interface as Experian Triple Advantage? If so, I won't even waste my time.

I had to change my password to log in.

Had to copy addy for report and paste into new window to save.

Apparently everyone was able to keep the work around quiet. :D

Please PM me a copy of the link you used so that I can try it before I end up cancelling. Your help is much appreciated.

If anyone discovers a workaround for this can they ping me please..if not, I'll be canceling as well :(

I mentioned in the other thread if I find one I'll definitely share. I hope if anyone else does that they will do the same.

Guest rlee1918

I am not sure because my scores do change and I've never asked to pull again so maybe they are, the design and site is overall better...

I just pulled, and I think the format is terrible.

There's no rhyme or reason to the ordering of accts that I can see. My eyes were crossing trying to see which had updated for the month.

I'll let it sit for the month to see if anyone finds a loophole, then I'm cancelling.

There's no rhyme or reason to the ordering of accts that I can see. My eyes were crossing trying to see which had updated for the month.

I'll let it sit for the month to see if anyone finds a loophole, then I'm cancelling.

Get rid of it, www.creditadapter.com is a different version of MPM, just found it this morning, it's a daily puller and it places a soft on EQ. Its expensive though, 29.95, see the thread MCK replacement found!!!

Get rid of it, www.creditadapter.com is a different version of MPM, just found it this morning, it's a daily puller and it places a soft on EQ. Its expensive though, 29.95, see the thread MCK replacement found!!!

You beat me to it, stefang31. :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 4512 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.