The last post in this topic was posted 4295 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, all were paid with insert a, 2 went to a local hospital and 6 went to St Louis University Hospital.

Both hospitals cashed m/o's after a few months and sent letters telling me everything would be updated to paid, can't delete blah blah blah.

Sent the next round to the hospitals and CRA's (EX and EQ), recieved statements that they contacted the CA and everything is good on their end, if ou have a problem contact CA.

The 2 accounts with the local hospital are reporting on Experian as unpaid (full balance due) with a 1 month term, "Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department" Also reporting as "Closed"

The 6 accounts with SLU are reporting 0$ due, Closed on EQ.

EQ is reporting the same 6 accounts as 0$ due, Unpaid Medical. (not marked as disputed)

They are now called Syndicated Office Systems on EQ and Central Financial Control on EX.

Thats it in a nutshell......

Yep, all were paid with insert a, 2 went to a local hospital and 6 went to St Louis University Hospital.

Both hospitals cashed m/o's after a few months and sent letters telling me everything would be updated to paid, can't delete blah blah blah.

Sent the next round to the hospitals and CRA's (EX and EQ), recieved statements that they contacted the CA and everything is good on their end, if ou have a problem contact CA.

The 2 accounts with the local hospital are reporting on Experian as unpaid (full balance due) with a 1 month term, "Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department" Also reporting as "Closed"

The 6 accounts with SLU are reporting 0$ due, Closed on EQ.

EQ is reporting the same 6 accounts as 0$ due, Unpaid Medical. (not marked as disputed)

They are now called Syndicated Office Systems on EQ and Central Financial Control on EX.

Thats it in a nutshell......

I do not have time to go back and read your entire thread. Exactly HOW did you get "documentation" of a CURRENT relationship between the OC and the reporting CA??

I do not have time to go back and read your entire thread. Exactly HOW did you get "documentation" of a CURRENT relationship between the OC and the reporting CA??

I have all the bills with the CA and OC listed on them.

The OC owns the CA (same parent company)

The responce from the original HIPPA letter is from the HIPPA compliance officer of the OC refering me to their collections dept (this letter is posted in the thread) and telling me it is against the law to delete trade lines.

After cashing the M/O's (restrictivley endorsed to OC) I recieved conformation of the payment from the CA not the OC.

The OC has told me in person at the billing dept that the debts were owned by the OC and that the CA is just a different department from the hospital, but the same company.

Every bit of corespondence I recieve from the CA has the OC listed on it also.

The letters sent to the CRA's get me another "investigating" letter from the CA.

Thanks

Edited by boxertrio
Yes I did, but I have not recieved any correspondence back from the hospitals......forgot all about that.....how long do I give them to respond?

I jumped the gun I guess, forgot about the letters I sent to the hospitals......my bad YO!

Boxer I am the one that is blond, :lol: but maybe you are a bit of an oracle. With CFC being deleted and now SOS being reported, I think this disconnect has worked out well.

This is ONLY for the (6) with CFC and SOS (St Louis University Hospital)

send the OC this:

http://whychat.5u.com/hipaaleg.html#courtesy

Make sure you

( List ALL correspondence to them and to the CRA)

Edited by bonbonXO
Pulled CCT this morning, Two of the paid accounts have been reinserted into my TU file as open, unpaid collections with a report date in August 09. Dropped my score 20pts, one step forward and two steps back LOL.

How did you establish a relationship between the OC and the CA on these two? You will also have to let me know exactly where you left off this these two as well.

How did you establish a relationship between the OC and the CA on these two? You will also have to let me know exactly where you left off this these two as well

They are 2 of the original 6 accounts with OC, dont know why just these 2 came back??

These had dropped with the first HIPPA letter, out of the 6 that dropped, only these 2 have reappeared.

Yes I did, but I have not recieved any correspondence back from the hospitals......forgot all about that.....how long do I give them to respond?

I jumped the gun I guess, forgot about the letters I sent to the hospitals......my bad YO!

Boxer I am the one that is blond, :D but maybe you are a bit of an oracle. With CFC being deleted and now SOS being reported, I think this disconnect has worked out well.

You should only included the ones that have Re-reported

send the OC this:

http://whychat.5u.com/hipaaleg.html#courtesy

Make sure you

( List ALL correspondence to them and to the CRA)

Ok with the two account that just reappeared, I needed to make sure I was understanding correctly.

Please update when you have a response from the OC!

Edited by bonbonXO

Per Bonbon's request, here is a blow by blow so far with Central Financial Control...

09-20-2009 Paid 6 accounts to St Louis University Hospital (OC) with insert (a) after matching EOMB with restrictive endorsement.

12-15-2009 M/O's deposited

12-28-2009 Balances on all 3 CR's updated to 0$ due, unpaid collections.

Received letter from CA acknowledging receipt of money (viewable in post #39)

01-12-2010 Sent letters to CRA's and OC per post #42

02-10-2010 TU deletes all

EQ re-investigates, reporting correctly (reporting unpaid, duplicate accounts, some with balances, some not)

02-16-2010 EX re-investigates, reporting correctly also, same as EQ

02-19-2010 2 of the original accounts reinserted to TU as unpaid collections with balances due.

The last post in this topic was posted 4295 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.