Is the house still mine

The last post in this topic was posted 4298 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

If I file BK Chp 13 one year after my house was foreclosed on can I claim the house in the BK if I had found out over the months that the lender that foreclosed on my house never had any legal title or rights to foreclose on the house. (1 year ago as of next month)

Can a BK trustee get it back if the title is clouded because when the lender placed the lien when they had no legal right to do so. They basically placed a lien on August 31, 2008 and then tried to cover up the fact that they didn't own the house by having the original lender transfer all their rights to them (new lender) 13 days later.

I ask this because it has disturb me all these months when I found out the truth and I feel that some how I should fight back. I want to file BK and have the judge look at the order which in turn would give me a way to get it back into court to fight. If I can I will claim it on my BK as an asset and explain that I really do still own the home.

I have copies from the courthouse showing the improper lien, them requesting the rights to ownership from the original lender 13 days later after they had already filed a lien and started the foreclosure process.

The last post in this topic was posted 4298 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.