Sign in to follow this  
perry

Best buy application ?

any one know which business credit bureau do they pull thank

DNB. That is also the reporting agency they report your account to. I confirmed both of those items with the bank yesterday.

I received an email and was approved for Best Buy net 30 20k.

Thanks again to all who offered their help.

Special THANK YOU to Kodiakconst and Greywolf.

can you give us some background on your credit files?

No Problem. Glad to lend a hand (or credit app) :mellow:

My background is 2yr LLc with 15 tradelines on Duns

with a high reporting of 5k . 79 Paydex.

I only had 3 TL's reporting with a High Amount owing of $500. Paydex was 80. They approved $15k. Pretty easy approval if you ask me.

I only had 3 TL's reporting with a High Amount owing of $500. Paydex was 80. They approved $15k. Pretty easy approval if you ask me.

true, but how good would a big limit trade line be if you arent going to use it? (well atleast in my case)

true, but how good would a big limit trade line be if you arent going to use it? (well atleast in my case)

It's always a good thing I guess. In the construction industry many of our suppliers ask us to put down trade references. Sometimes they call and ask questions like what is there credit limit. Would be a good thing if that supplier said 15K,20K, etc.

Also might be a good thing if you are trying to get credit with another company and you put down Best Buy as a reference. That company may be in direct competition with Best Buy and offer you credit based on that. I know Quill asked me once who else I use for our office supplies and I told them Staples.

great points

does anyone know if you can use your net30 on the regular best buy site or if you make a purchase at the store???

There is the Best Buy for Business website. Not sure what the difference is. You can also order through your account manager. Once you receive your cards then you can use the card in the store. You can't purchase in the store unless you have your card present.

great points

does anyone know if you can use your net30 on the regular best buy site or if you make a purchase at the store???

There is the Best Buy for Business website. Not sure what the difference is. You can also order through your account manager. Once you receive your cards then you can use the card in the store. You can't purchase in the store unless you have your card present.

that seems pretty promising, have you received your card yet?

can you purchase items from the store that are on sale??

great points

You can purchase anything. We just had one of our trucks there yesterday. They installed a 2000 watt inverter in the truck. Paid for the install ($175) with our BB Card. Purchased a few electronics in the store a few days before that.

Took about 1 week for the cards to arrive in the mail. I wish you could have the option of Net 30 or Revolving though. Net 30's are nice I guess as you can't get in debt like you can with Revolving.

great points

You can purchase anything. We just had one of our trucks there yesterday. They installed a 2000 watt inverter in the truck. Paid for the install ($175) with our BB Card. Purchased a few electronics in the store a few days before that.

Took about 1 week for the cards to arrive in the mail. I wish you could have the option of Net 30 or Revolving though. Net 30's are nice I guess as you can't get in debt like you can with Revolving.

Yup, a revolving would be a nice feature. Perhaps like the Amex charge revolving feature where you can revolve larger purchases and PIF smaller ones.