Sign in to follow this  
perry

Best buy application ?

Need a link or info RE: Best Buy application.

I faxed HSBC app and was told that

HSBC no longer accepts biz applications

for Best Buy.

Thank You in advance.

HSBC no longer offers BestBuy Business Cards. There is another company that offers the cards now. Call BestBuy and find out the information.

I know they no longer offer a revolving account for businesses. I have an application for the net30, but it is probably the same one that you used. Ask if it is for the revolving or the net30

The CSR might have been confused/not understood.

Is this the app you submitted, http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/US/...nglish_FORM.pdf ?

Edited by greywolf

I know they no longer offer a revolving account for businesses. I have an application for the net30, but it is probably the same one that you used. Ask if it is for the revolving or the net30

The CSR might have been confused/not understood.

Is this the app you submitted, http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/US/...nglish_FORM.pdf ?

Interesting... Funding is done by Multi Service Corporation, Never even heard of this company. Just a few weeks ago HSBC was listed on the application at Best Buy website.

"The Best Buy® Business Advantage cards and/or account numbers (“Card” or “Account”) are issued by, and credit is extended by,

MSC, P.O. Box 10922, Shawnee Mission, KS 66225."

Edited by ansky0007

I came across the new net30 app (i believe) about a month ago when I was searching for more apps. I have a bunch of them bookmarked, and I did have the original hsbc best buy app, but I overwrote it with this one.

I have the Best Buy Business application. I can't figure out how to attach the PDF file so if you guys can let me know I will post it up.

I have the Best Buy Business application. I can't figure out how to attach the PDF file so if you guys can let me know I will post it up.

LOL I think the one you have, and the one I have are the same :unsure:

LOL I think the one you have, and the one I have are the same :aggressive:

That is the business one as that was emailed to me from the girl in the business department for Best Buy.

So...

Does anyone here have the Non-HSBC Best Buy acct?

Yes. PM me with your email address and I will send it over to you.

that's not what i'm asking...

what i'm asking is if anyone here has an active Best Buy acct that is administered by Multi Service Corp

Just sent in our application. The bank that back the card is Multi Service Corporation (MSC). I will advise as to if they approve the application.

Applied right around when this thread started by fax, no PG... got the cards in the mail today... it is MSC...

I called the number on the documentation and what's on the BestBuyforBusiness website, and the number is no longer valid... (confirmed the number again).

Called the number on the cards, and they couldn't find me in their systems... finally, he asked me if I had a sales rep yet, and I said no... He then proceeded to register me in they BestBuy system.

Short of this is, I don't know my credit limit, and I haven't received the email confirming my registration with BestBuy yet, though I was approved. Terms that came with the card seem to indicate it's a NET 30.

I'll post once I'm registered and get more info on the approval.

They approved us for $15,000 limit. Just got an email back from the Best Buy business lady that had sent me the application. Sounds like it is pretty easy to get approved and they are generous on there credit limits.

They approved us for $15,000 limit. Just got an email back from the Best Buy business lady that had sent me the application. Sounds like it is pretty easy to get approved and they are generous on there credit limits.

Too bad its not revolving...

Too bad its not revolving...

It's better to have Net 30 (in my opinion). Revolving accounts can get you in debt to easily.

Kodiakconst,

you seem to have some large lines for such a limited dnb file you have listed, how many years in business?

Kodiakconst,

you seem to have some large lines for such a limited dnb file you have listed, how many years in business?

3 years.

On my DNB eupdate it only shows a total of 3 TL's with a max of $500. I get approved for some things but then I can't get a Shell, Exxon, or Dell account without a P/G being requested. Go figure

Kodiakconst,

3 years.

On my DNB eupdate it only shows a total of 3 TL's with a max of $500. I get approved for some things but then I can't get a Shell, Exxon, or Dell account without a P/G being requested. Go figure

You probably have credit cards under Equifax & Experian if you are getting approved with these limits. I would bet you have business credit cards that you are not listing in your signature.

Kodiakconst,

3 years.

You probably have credit cards under Equifax & Experian if you are getting approved with these limits. I would bet you have business credit cards that you are not listing in your signature.

We have no credit cards other then the fuel cards. We don't even have a Citgo or BP in the Phoenix area so the cards are pointless. How would you explain the $750 limit I got at Northern Tools? That is a revolving account not a Net 30 but a low limit. I then try to get a Dell account and they won't give one without a PG. They say lack of credit experience which I don't get. I really think the banks just choose a number. Some people on here have a 10K limit with Northern tools but then only have a $500 limit with Citgo???? They may also base limits on type of industry. I really don't know. I have not ever seen or Experian or Equifax report.

Kodiakconst,

3 years.

We have no credit cards other then the fuel cards. We don't even have a Citgo or BP in the Phoenix area so the cards are pointless. How would you explain the $750 limit I got at Northern Tools? That is a revolving account not a Net 30 but a low limit. I then try to get a Dell account and they won't give one without a PG. They say lack of credit experience which I don't get. I really think the banks just choose a number. Some people on here have a 10K limit with Northern tools but then only have a $500 limit with Citgo???? They may also base limits on type of industry. I really don't know. I have not ever seen or Experian or Equifax report.

You are getting high limits on products that dont rely heavily on D&B and low limits or denials on those that do. You should pull your Experian and Equifax and you will probably find personal credit cards reporting under the business name.

Kodiakconst,

3 years.

We don't have any credit cards. That includes my company, myself, my wife, or anyone else. Credit Cards are just a way to get yourself into debt. I got a denial letter from Lowe's saying no credit on file and it had Equifax on the letter so I called equifax and they are sending me a copy of my report. I tried to look up my company on the business side of Experian. My company doesn't even show up in there database.

You are getting high limits on products that dont rely heavily on D&B and low limits or denials on those that do. You should pull your Experian and Equifax and you will probably find personal credit cards reporting under the business name.