Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

reporting inaccurate debt violation

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

my dw has a TL from a utility co. they have been reporting a huge amount for years we knew it was BS because if we were behind on bill that much we would not have had electricity.

now after months of looking into it and talking with them they admit it is not the right amount. btw they are still confused about it. are they in violation reporting it? I have recordings and a fax they sent (with some really bad math) me.

oh btw I did send verification letter and the letter they sent back showing the charges is what proves the number is wrong...

no they gave ma a deadline to pay by the end of the month (it was like the 25th or 27th) for it to be removed .This is the funny part the fax showing the amount that was incorect deducted from the reported amount was still wrong... dont have it in front of me but something like this

550-200= you owe us 400.... lol its funny as hell......except its ruining her credit,

yea I sure did ask them to remove it when I sent the verification letter.

lol.

Um, they KNOW they are reporting wrong info. They've told you that, right?

Sent you proof, yet have NOT changed it on your credit report? or removed it?

Seems to me willful noncompliance....then they send you a bill that proves a different amt, yet the diff amts when doing the mathematics doesn't even add up right? lol.

Have you disputed with the CRA as "I do not owe this amount"? I would do that if you haven't, see what happens. If it comes back verified....you got them on a violation.

well they finally removed it....But then sold it to a JDB/CA hahahahah/..... sent dunning validation will see what happens with them? they are still trying to collect something that has been addmitted false (recorded phone conversation).

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.