Sign in to follow this  
perry

Can Cap One be obtained with No PG?

I viewed Cap One website which wants SSN, but

saw a member state Cap One received with no PG.

Thanks in advance !

No, You have to PG on Capital One, If your business credit is great they might not pull personal but you have to PG either way.

also when applying for capone, ALL of your credit reports will be dinged

do you know which cards wont cause your reports to be dinged?

I'm still a bit frustrated that Wells Fargo dinged me when I opened a new business checking account back in mid Feb, I already had a previous business accout, personal acct, and a credit card with them. Its still on the report :rolleyes:

sorry double post,

P.S. I'm not looking to apply for a business credit card until a few months from now, I have to repair some personal cred as well before I apply :(

Edited by clintbeastwood

The only way to get around the Crapital one triple pull is to freeze your EX report, or whatever report you do not want them seeing.. They will approve with 2 out of 3 reports (or at least they did for me)

For some people, they do not pull all three, but for most they do.

The only way to get around the Crapital one triple pull is to freeze your EX report, or whatever report you do not want them seeing.. They will approve with 2 out of 3 reports (or at least they did for me)

For some people, they do not pull all three, but for most they do.

The actually sent me a denial listing that they couldnt pull one of my reports, along with a bunch of bogus reasons. These days you have to pick out the real reason in the AA letters. :)

I just had my EX frozen. They dinged EQ and TU personal, both mid 700s. The EQ inq is already off but the TU is being stubborn. I would say pass on Crap one biz if anybody asked me in person. Not worth the triple hit and judging by the $500 approvals I saw on CPDB.