Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Nobody answered my question! What do I do now?

One other quick thing to add - I used the search extensively when I joined - still do. I forget to click the radio button next to SEARCH FOR ALL TERMS repeatedly and get really rediculous results like some have mentioned. In addition to your keywords and Modifiers (AND, NOT, OR) don't forget to use this selection!

One other thing I have learned to love is the good old *. People often misspell stuff or use abbreviations. For instance if I want to know about MBNA approvals, I type MBNA AND Approv*. Then I click the the SEARCH FOR ALL TERMS button and not only do I get more specific results, I also get variations such as approved, approving, approve, and approval.

Finally, I scan the posts for the bright orange text once I open them and that takes you right to where your key words are on the page. I hope this helps!