Sign in to follow this  
MannyLNJ

I got it! Yeah Baby I Got it!

When I joined I wasn't sure if it was legit because while they list the Deaprtment Of Labor I don't work for the feds I work for a state. I had applied with my state E-mail address and they had accepted me.

On Sunday I called for a password reset and while I was speaking to the agent he noticed I didn't have a Navy FCU credit card. He asked me if I wanted one and when I said yes transferred me to someone who took my app.

After applying I was told it would be reviewed by their credit board. I figured it was a denial because CreditCheckTotal showed they pulled Equifax which has my most inquiries.

That night I get an E-mail that there is a message for me in my Navy account. I think it's a denial and am suprised to see it's just a letter saying they got my app yada yada

I get a call at work either Monday or yesterday from them asking me to fax them my last two pay stubs and something that has my memebrship number.

That's when I think the jig is up. They are going to see I'm paid by a state and not the US Government and they are going to deny my card and return my small savings amount.

Today no communications from them. That's when I remember someone posting that they update their system after 5:30pm. So I logged in a little while ago. I think you know where this is going.............................

Right below my Share Savings I see CashRewards VISA. I gasp a little and click on the link and I see.....

Balance:	$0.00
Credit Limit:	$2,500.00
Available Credit:	$2,500.00
Total Outstanding Authorizations:	$0.00
Minimum Payment Due:	$0.00
Next Due Date:	N/A

Last Statement Balance:	$0.00
Last Statement Date:	N/A
Last Payment Amount:	$0.00
Last Payment Date:	N/A
YTD Interest Paid:	$0.00
Annual Percentage Rate:	15.65%
Rewards Available:	$0.00

Edited by MannyLNJ

Congrats! What did the pull? What's your score, inquiries, etc?

CreditCheckTotal showed they pulled Equifax I don't know my score since I don't buy Fico. I can't see my Equifax report because their site won't let me see it online and I can't find my paper copy.

Tthey didn't catch you until now but i am sure they will after you posted all your information. Really smart!

Tthey didn't catch you until now but i am sure they will after you posted all your information. Really smart!

Xcuse me? I would think that after having someone call me for my pay stubs and someone looking at them seeing they say State of (blah) And including the printout from the employee directory that shows I am in the Department Of Labor there was nothing to "catch"

It only solidifies my original reasoning that the (blah) state Department Of Labor is an acceptable employer.

:P

Manny, I am really happy for you! I know you were getting burned out and now look at you! :P

Yep and now I can breath easier a bit. I hated walking around with one credit card from Cap1 and a second from Barclays where every time I wanted to use it I would check once that day for AA.

Manny, I am really happy for you! I know you were getting burned out and now look at you! :)

Yep and now I can breath easier a bit. I hated walking around with one credit card from Cap1 and a second from Barclays where every time I wanted to use it I would check once that day for AA.

Big congrats! Your credit fortunes have now reversed. That NFCU limit can easily grow to 5 digits in a year with good treatment.

Ya know, if you had read the original post COMPLETELY, you'd realize how really not smart your comment is.