Sign in to follow this  
ConcordUser

Did any one apply for Citi / ATT Universal Business Visa.

I think Citi pulls vary depending on where you live. I live in CT and they ALWAYS pull EQ for me for business and personal.

I live in NH and citi seems to pull different CR's different times for different cards. I have seen hard inq's in earlier cases on ex /eq / tu. Never could tell what they pull. I'll wait 6 months by that time all my new accounts would turn 1 year old and then apply for it as I'll have better chance of approval.

I live in NH and citi seems to pull different CR's different times for different cards. I have seen hard inq's in earlier cases on ex /eq / tu. Never could tell what they pull. I'll wait 6 months by that time all my new accounts would turn 1 year old and then apply for it as I'll have better chance of approval.

I applied with all 3 agencies frozen and was denied. Letter stated to unfreeze Experian and call them back. I never did since I had a past Bankruptcy that they were included in.

I applied and they pulled EX for me in NH. I got message stating I'll receive an email 5 days about their decision. Not sure if they are going to approve my app or not.

Try calling them for a reconsideration. If that was the only reason they deined your app you might be able to get it if you speak with a supervisor.

Just say you run a business, and that generates inqs.

Pulled TU and got denied

What reason did they give to you? I wish they pulled my TU which is very clean with just 1 inquiry on it.

I called citi and asked them for recon. CSR resubmitted the application to underwriter. I guess I would hear some thing from them in the next week or so if they approved it after reconsideration.

'm assuming by pull, you're talking about your personal scores, and I'm assuming you had to PG the App?

Just getting some clarification....for myself and others who might be too timid to ask :angel:

'm assuming by pull, you're talking about your personal scores, and I'm assuming you had to PG the App?

Just getting some clarification....for myself and others who might be too timid to ask :angel:

Yes, it is a PG app.

I called and asked for the status. CSR said my card is approved with $4k CL and my card should arrive in 5-7 business days.