which is better CCT or TC

The last post in this topic was posted 4312 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

just wondering which one is better either credit check total or true credit when it comes to pulling reports daily and B*

DAILY TC is dead for many

or

Went to 30 days

DAILY CCT is still daily (ALL 3) for now...

TC has been reported to cause reinsertions on TU. Use CCT and/or CS (if you're an AmEx customer).

...and for every story there is another side

Others have reported NO RE-INSERTED HARDS

But then there are many more that have been totally DUMPED or have been told they get one new pull every 30 days

29 days of the exact same information is a waste of money (especially since they have the same price)

It is not like it is $1/month for that ONE pull

For CCT, are you able to see a refreshed NEW report daily. I have Equifax 3 in 1 monitoring and you can only pull the report once a year so it stinks. I get updates to my phone when my score changes but that's it. I see the same report all year long. Also, you can see real fico scores on there? For TU and EQ?

For CCT, are you able to see a refreshed NEW report daily. I have Equifax 3 in 1 monitoring and you can only pull the report once a year so it stinks. I get updates to my phone when my score changes but that's it. I see the same report all year long. Also, you can see real fico scores on there? For TU and EQ?

CCT is daily (NEW PULL) as far as I know (don't have it though)

...but it takes a few days to kick in

Edited by GEORGE

Thanks George!

Can anyone that has it confirm before I cancel Equifax and move to CCT? I would love to be able to see daily refreshed reports to see if anything has changed/updated. Also, the daily pulling is what MAY cause bumpage?

Thanks!

Edited by bellaSky

Thanks George!

Can anyone that has it confirm before I cancel Equifax and move to CCT? I would love to be able to see daily refreshed reports to see if anything has changed/updated. Also, the daily pulling is what MAY cause bumpage?

Thanks!

Why not sign up for CCT before you cancel EQ?

You cannot pull daily during the 7-day trial period - you get one report only. Call before the trial ends, and tell them you like the service, but it's too expensive - ask them to give you a lower price, or you'll have to cancel - they should offer you 9.95/mo for 6 months. Repeat in 6 months.

Thanks George!

Thanks!

You cannot pull daily during the 7-day trial period - you get one report only. Call before the trial ends, and tell them you like the service, but it's too expensive - ask them to give you a lower price, or you'll have to cancel - they should offer you 9.95/mo for 6 months. Repeat in 6 months.

They offered me 12.....

Thanks B)

Thanks George!

Thanks!

They offered me 12.....

Cool. You must be special! :angry:

My 6 are almost up, so we'll see what they say...

Thanks George!

Thanks!

They offered me 12.....

Cool. You must be special! :good:

My 6 are almost up, so we'll see what they say...

Yea its weird.. Everyone's been saying 6, and I've been saying to myself for the longest.. Why was I offered 12.. or did the rep mess up???

I don't know

ive been pulling almost everyday for 54 days on tc no b** yet wasnt trying though. just started on cct so well see. i got cct at 9.95 for an indefinite amount of time. has anyone had any luck with b** on tc hopefully the combo of tc and cct will get me some b***. at least tc is pulling once a month on equifax. so that will add to cct a little not much though.

cant anyone find a way to get b** on experian. i am dying to see the day we get the upperhand on experian. hahahaha!!! the devil will be won.....

Thanks George!

Thanks!

Thanks! Just signed up. How accurate is that score plus in regards to real scores? If not I'll keep equifax score watch.

Thanks for any input :)

Thanks George!

Thanks!

Thanks! Just signed up. How accurate is that score plus in regards to real scores? If not I'll keep equifax score watch.

they're either higher or lower...

i have Plus Scores all in the mid 700's.. they really differ the fico

Thanks George!

Thanks!

Thanks AllThePotential ! I was hoping they were true numbers :P I would have been doing the happy dance!

Thanks ;)

Thanks George!

Thanks!

F.I.C.O. vs F.A.C.O.

The survey says--->+/-111 (or more)

Edited by GEORGE

Thanks George!

Thanks!

F.I.C.O. vs F.A.C.O.

:angry: I wish they were true :angry:

Thanks George!

Thanks!

F.I.C.O. vs F.A.C.O.

;) I wish they were true :lol:

+/-111 (or more)

DRAWING A PICTURE

======================================

F.I.C.O. 769

F.A.C.O. 658

F.I.C.O. 547

======================================

IT IS A POSSIBLE SCORE RANGE...BASED ON A STATED F.A.C.O. SCORE

(random stated F.A.C.O. score made up)

Edited by GEORGE

The last post in this topic was posted 4312 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.