Sign in to follow this  
biznizkartel

Disputing biz cred

now ive read in most of the threads that inquiries dont matter in business cred, except with EXP. also ive read that some of the inaccuracies might not come of the business credit profile.

so is there really not away to dispute items off of a business credit profile? :)

if not, then how should one get approved for funding, if worse case they have a million and one baddies on their file :rofl: !

If the items really don't belong on your report, you can try calling D&B or Experian and tell them you want to dispute something on your report. They are not bound by any Federal laws like with personal credit, but they can usually do something. If you are disputing an address, or contact information you can do it right on the Experian website, as well as through D&B eupdate.

Inquires do not affect your score with D&B, but they DO on Experian. Part of the reason my EX score is so low, that and too many new accounts :)

If the items really don't belong on your report, you can try calling D&B or Experian and tell them you want to dispute something on your report. They are not bound by any Federal laws like with personal credit, but they can usually do something. If you are disputing an address, or contact information you can do it right on the Experian website, as well as through D&B eupdate.

Inquires do not affect your score with D&B, but they DO on Experian. Part of the reason my EX score is so low, that and too many new accounts :rofl:

wow :wave: i didnt know that inquiries affect your score on experian but thanx for elaborating on this information, exactly what i needed. preciate it :wave:

Welcome :rolleyes:

Inqs. do affect the EX score, how much I don't know. I don't know how their scoring model takes them into account. Maybe someone can shed some light on it?

How much time has to pass

before your score rebounds

from the inquiries on experian.

They count your inqs for the last 9 months. I just had 2 drop off my report and my score went up 2 points. I have one inq for this month, 2 in December and 2 in October.

I wonder if creditors are looking at inqs in ratio to the score? I mean, would they deny your application because of too many inqs as they do in personal credit?

When a business is running, it does use credit often. I could see a company doing $10 million in sales getting 50-100+ inqs without even trying.

all i know is that i had an 87 at beginning of year, dropped to a 45, and just hit an 87 again in last month. and the only real thing that changed (aside from accounts aging for a few more months), was the inquiries dropping off (had 12 I think when the initial score dropped)

I just started monitoring my EX biz report so it should be interesting watching it. Does anyone have any 'hard' information on how EX generates their score? A formula would be nice :dntknw:

they just changed to this scoring model in january - so i think it's still too new for folks to have figured it out yet. i read somewhere here recently it was getting ready to change even more????

lol, that will stop people from gaming the system. Just make a new system every 6 months... Crazy CRA's

The new system is purple, it hurt soooooooooooo many small business such as myself, my score was a 97 on EX and dropped to a 45 and HAS NOT MOVED despite 4 Inq falling off.

I have 0 INQ's left,

3 accts reporting, one since 2005!

EX biz is just as bad as EX personal read my siggy

Edited by gdtobefree