Hooters, do i pull the trigger?

The last post in this topic was posted 4313 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

my TU FAKO from CCT is 647, and stable. the only baddies are two SL TL from '04 that show transferred/sold.

i have CJ reporting, my current SL provider, orchard & PC cards, perfect history. all TLs except SLs are < 1yr old.

i currently have 14inq on TU (from my car puchase 9/08), b* off daily tho.

what CRAs does Hooters report to? i really need an EX to replace CJ. :blink:

do i pull the trigger & apply?

They pull TU.

I just applied a few weeks ago and was approved for $1,400, no AF and 16.9%. It was not instant, they called and verified some info about a week later.

My TU FICO is 639. I don't believe I had any inquiries at the time but I do have a BK7 from 07/07 and 3 CO's about one year old.

I'd go for it.

well, i went for it. got the 7-10 message.........we'll see what happens. :crossfingers:

You can call in and check the status anytime and all the time. They are very nice (at least the 6 or 7 people I got were :lol:). I didn't get an answer from them but they did look into it and I know some other people on here have gotten their answer from calling.

It's common to get the 7-10 message. Just call in after a few days. They'll be able to tell you whether you're approved but probably not the specific terms (AF, CL, APR). I think your chances are pretty good. And they promptly report to all 3 the day each statement cuts.

What is your FICO score on TU?

with so many young accounts you may have jumped to fast.

good luck

hege, you were right. denied. i'll call in for a recon on Monday. :angry:

my TU FAKO is 656.

Hooters has changed along with everyone else to a more conservative model. I applied a couple months ago with a TU 771 and got 800. I had a somewhat thin file at the time and looking back I wouldn't have been surprised with a denial. The person above with a 639 who received 1400 is an anomaly.

What is your FICO score on TU?

with so many young accounts you may have jumped to fast.

good luck

hege, you were right. denied. i'll call in for a recon on Monday. :angry:

my TU FAKO is 656.

Hooters has changed along with everyone else to a more conservative model. I applied a couple months ago with a TU 771 and got 800. I had a somewhat thin file at the time and looking back I wouldn't have been surprised with a denial. The person above with a 639 who received 1400 is an anomaly.

Yay! I'm an anomaly! :lol:

I think it has a lot to do with the AU I have, that limit is 14k. I don't have anything else great on there.

AT least as of last cycle, they were still reporting to all three. Although this thread reminds me that it is time to give it some quarterly exercise...even with the low APR and no A/F, it along with many others have not seen the sun in a while.

My DH got approved a couple weeks ago. 619 TU score (FICO), a couple charge offs, some collections and an old BK (2002 I think), positive SL TLs and a 2 positive credit card TLs (one open, one closed). No employment but used household income. Limit is $400 but haven't found out the APR or AF yet (it wasn't included with the card).

Be careful with Hooters, They closed my account because I had opened too many accounts within 12 months. I was never late, never over the limit and had no balance. I used it a lot. Always paid in full. Just giving everyone a heads up. I miss it too. Loved the looks when I pulled it out!

Be careful with Hooters, They closed my account because I had opened too many accounts within 12 months. I was never late, never over the limit and had no balance. I used it a lot. Always paid in full. Just giving everyone a heads up. I miss it too. Loved the looks when I pulled it out!

How many accounts had you opened?

How many accounts had you opened?

I don't recall offhand but it would be safe to say over 10! :mellow: I have over 20 opened in the last 2 years. CU are your friend! All hail the CU's!

The last post in this topic was posted 4313 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.