Sign in to follow this  
greywolf

US Bank Quick Credit

Has anyone on CB had any experience with the Quick Credit programs with US Bank? They have an overdraft line of credit up to $10k, I was wondering if anyone knew what the requirements were.

My Local bank that I have an account with gave me a $500 overdraft line, but it does not report.

us bank is a little stingy on those lines...i have one attached to my checking. and it was;nt "quick" as they say

bah. They made it look so simple on their web site, 'quick'.

Do you know if they checked your credit?

Hello! I have two of my business accounts with US Bank, and I was approved for a $5k overdraft line of credit that is attached to my primary checking account. Nonetheless, it was fairly painless. In-fact, I was "pre-approved" for it when I opened the account, and it took all of 5-minutes to setup. I think the pre-approval amount was for $1.5k, and I asked if it could be raised to $5k, and it was without any issues.

US Bank always pulls TU for me, and I think my scores were just above 700 at the time. Oh, and the company I opened it on is less than one year old. My loan officer told me they mainly go by your personal credit, but if your business has been open a long time and can show good returns, they'll lean more toward the business credit/assets for decisioning.

Good luck!

I was at a branch today and specifically asked a loan officer about their business credit cards and she told me that they only require the tax id number and use only the credit of the business and does not require you to provide your social security number. I am in S. California.

I was at a branch today and specifically asked a loan officer about their business credit cards and she told me that they only require the tax id number and use only the credit of the business and does not require you to provide your social security number. I am in S. California.

This part is true I was in there as well and said having a corp business helps alot.. ALOT!! Well that's what the co-manager told me.

the overdraft loc attach with business checking account, do it report to personal cra? anybody have it? I searched and couldn't find the answer, thank in advance

Which branch of USB is this? m I live in S. Ca. too.

Chase is supposed to have one also, but they require tax returns, and 2-3 million $ revenue!! i went to my branch and they said "we don't have any non PG business cards"!