Sign in to follow this  
jandc1124

Those of you that have gotten AMEXED?

We have 3 CCs with Amex for our business and personal accounts. I am afraid they will be closing us down too. Do you lose all of your rewards points when they close your account? We have over 660,000 rewards points we have been saving up over the past 5 years or so.

We have 3 CCs with Amex for our business and personal accounts. I am afraid they will be closing us down too. Do you lose all of your rewards points when they close your account? We have over 660,000 rewards points we have been saving up over the past 5 years or so.

NOPE

I got everything

THE DELTA SKYMILES goes to the DELTA SKYMILES account each month and is not stuck in the AMEX CARD ACCOUNT

"IF" you fear being AMEXED... (as many of us have) I would redeem all your 660,000 sooner than later

But there was some story on the internet with somebody who had to

FIGHT BIG TIME WHEN AMEX THEFTED THE GUYS POINTS WHEN THEY CLOSED HIS ACCOUNT(s)

All they would have to do is close everybody's accounts when they had too many points/miles/cash back and AMEX would win BIG TIME

...although they would lose in the press and on the internet when people got wind of the scam

I think they RECENTLY changed their policy that you have like 90 days to get your points

Edited by GEORGE

Mine do not show up when I sign on to what used to be my account. I have sent an email in reference to mine, but as of right now I lost all of mine.

If you have points, cash them before you loose them. They are refusing to return my prorated AF refund on my gold card. I should get at least 7-8 months AF back and they are not willing to return it back.

If you have points, cash them before you loose them. They are refusing to return my prorated AF refund on my gold card. I should get at least 7-8 months AF back and they are not willing to return it back.

Annual fees are usually PRO-RATED (or 100% refund) in the first few months after stated on the statement

(unless you up-grade or down-grade the card)

Did THEY close the account???

"IF" THEY closed the account...THEN THEY DIDN'T EARN THE FEE

In that case fight for it back