Sign in to follow this  
pink1

CRA ARE LIARS

As I have been obsessed with cleanig up my crediit reports, I decded to give BOA a call to settle a CC that they have listed as a chargeoff on all three of my CR. Keep in mind that I had already attemtpted too dispute this item with Experian, and Transunion. Both came back verified. Equfax is my best report to date so since the BOA CC is my only ChargeOff listed, I decided to settle. I called customer service and after giving the lady the Acct # three tmes she could not find it. then I gave her my SS# wich I woud not advice for anyone to ever do, She still coud not locate it. She actually told me that there was no :unsure::ph34r: record of it in my name, ss# etc. She then told me to dispute it with the CRA because there is no way they could verify this account. I immediately sent out my dispute lettters to all three Bureas. To sum this up. Transunion,, and Eperian lied when there iinvestigation came back verified 2 months ago. That's actually 2,100 I will never have to worry about paying... :ph34r:

As I have been obsessed with cleanig up my crediit reports, I decded to give BOA a call to settle a CC that they have listed as a chargeoff on all three of my CR. Keep in mind that I had already attemtpted too dispute this item with Experian, and Transunion. Both came back verified. Equfax is my best report to date so since the BOA CC is my only ChargeOff listed, I decided to settle. I called customer service and after giving the lady the Acct # three tmes she could not find it. then I gave her my SS# wich I woud not advice for anyone to ever do, She still coud not locate it. She actually told me that there was no :unsure::ph34r: record of it in my name, ss# etc. She then told me to dispute it with the CRA because there is no way they could verify this account. I immediately sent out my dispute lettters to all three Bureas. To sum this up. Transunion,, and Eperian lied when there iinvestigation came back verified 2 months ago. That's actually 2,100 I will never have to worry about paying... :ph34r:

UP TO 79% ERROR RATE

GARBAGE IN~GARBAGE OUT

CRA's would not be 100% accurate if their lives depended on it

The "OC" says they report A...B...C

The CRA's sometimes read D...E...F

Sad part is...the CRA's will not accept your proof of A...B...C

Edited by GEORGE

CRA's don't lie! NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THEM, they are ANGELS of SATAN!!!!!!!! Liars NO WAY, I don't believe you LOL

Edited by gdtobefree

Pink, did you get BOA to send a quick letter confirming they were unable to locate an account? Sometimes you can get the CRA to delete if you have supporting documentation. SOMETIMES. ;)

Had a similar thing happen, and they deleted the items off my DH's CR but verified with mine ^-^ I wonder how they verify sometimes.

Good luck with getting it removed though and how great that you don't have to pay the 2,100!

Sounds like a good opportunity to fire off a CYA letter to BOA and see what happens. There are more than a few posts that covers that type assault.

Did not even have to utilize my writting skills. $2,100 BOA CC Deleted :(

CRA's don't lie! NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THEM, they are ANGELS of SATAN!!!!!!!! Liars NO WAY, I don't believe you LOL

Was listening to a local radio talk show a couple years ago and the guest one hour was the CEO of Equifax. He kept going on an on about how accuracy was their #1 priority.

Oh God, I wanted to puke! :huh: