Speaking of haircuts..

The last post in this topic was posted 788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I want one. Something Different. I don't know what.

me022.jpg

me022.jpg

That's what my hair looked like when I first cut it. I cut it chin length with layers, and kept the bangs (angeled to one side). The hair has grown out, almost to shoulder length. The layers have *almost* completely grown out, but not quite. And I don't like the way the layers looked, because lately my hair has been curling on the sides/front (my hair used to be bone straight).

Anyway. I need help. What kind of hairstyle should I get?????

Edited by angeleyeskkhr

Depends. Are you more of a "bob" type person? Or do you like "funky"? Do you like something you can brush and go?

Do you like short hair? Medium length hair? Tell us what you are absolutely opposed to.

I don't want to look like a boy.

I don't want to dye my hair.

That's about it. :wub:

ETA: I've had long hair, I've done bobs. I've done layers, I had "medium" hair. I want something that I don't have to spend an hour on each morning, but as long as I know how to deal with it, I don't mind spending some time on it. Other than that, I want something NEW (but that looks GOOD on me too). so yeah.

Edited by angeleyeskkhr

Your hair looks pretty fine... do you have any body to it? Or can you make it have body? :)

No. And No.

B)

And it doesn't hold curl either. :rofl: Well, it didn't before this sudden, "I'm gonna get three or four spiral curls on either side of my head for half a day" thing that sometimes I have going on.

184725.jpg

I think I like this one best of those three. Is that Meg Ryan though? It looks a little like her B)

Okay. I know it's a Twilight actor. BUT, I think the cut is adorable!

200px-Alice1.jpg

Some layers, some volumizing mousse, blow dry, flat iron, wax or something on the ends... CUTE!

I like that too. But...Uh. Wax? :rofl:

184725.jpg

I think I like this one best of those three. Is that Meg Ryan though? It looks a little like her B)

Okay. I know it's a Twilight actor. BUT, I think the cut is adorable!

200px-Alice1.jpg

Some layers, some volumizing mousse, blow dry, flat iron, wax or something on the ends... CUTE!

I like that too. But...Uh. Wax? :rofl:

Yup.... WAX! It's fantastic stuff. You can even get it at Target, it's nothing special :)

Well, you put a bit on your palm and rub it with your fingers and then just put it on parts that you want to "smooth" or when you are using a flat iron, you can put it on those pieces....

I know when I had Fats' haircut, I used wax then too.

But now, i put it on the back of my head where my hair is stacked. It helps it lay nicely. :rofl:

I :) Meg Ryan. Her hair always "fits" her personality.

Yes, use the wax (but don't go overboard!) to get more style and control. I like the Meg Ryan cut for you. It fits your cute dimples while still maintaining your adult persona. :)

Edited by DragonFlyer

• 10 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.