The last post in this topic was posted 4426 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have a $993K 1st loan and with my wife not working becuase of pregnancy complications we simply cannot afford the payments any longer on just my income. Countrywide now Bank of America owns the note, does anyone know of some options? It would be nice to get a 6-12 month foreberance by that time my wife will be off Maternaity leave and back to work. It just doesn't seem like there is any help for the bigger mortgage notes out there.

Go through the normal channels and call customer service and/or loss mitigation dept. They may not be able to do anything on such a long forebearance. More than likely, the nice reps will have their hands tied. You will have to ask for their manager and escalate the call and ask for their boss's boss and that person's boss, and so on. They are probably in meetings all day(typical response). Eventually, you will reach an executive complaint or presidential complaints team. They will have more flexiblity to do this.

You could also try googling the company and find out who the CEO is. Then you can fedex a letter to him and asking for help and/or emailing him. This can be a more direct way of getting to executive response team, but you don't know if they will call you back. A few posters have had great luck with contacting the CEO, when customer service isn't able to do anything.

The last post in this topic was posted 4426 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.