Lowe's Luv button...

hairmetal4ever

The last post in this topic was posted 5041 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

For me it's been every 6 months. Also, the CLIs are bigger when I've carried a balance & recently paid off before hitting the button.

I bought new windows on a 0% deal last fall. Paid it off last month, waited a week or so, & received a $1950 increase--double my CL.

You're crazy to try for a CLI before the 6 month mark. It seems with most issuers 6 months would be the absolute minimum. You also have a balance on the card for the entire 6 months that hasn't been paid off yet.

I'm sure you will have a great chance at a CLI once you pay off the balance.

I went from $2000 to $6000 in one day. I just went to the store and let them know that I was going to be purchasing some flooring but I needed a higher credit line so as not to max it out and viola. My credit was ok at the time, just one baddie. Worth a shot at your next 6 month mark.

You're crazy to try for a CLI before the 6 month mark. It seems with most issuers 6 months would be the absolute minimum. You also have a balance on the card for the entire 6 months that hasn't been paid off yet.

I'm sure you will have a great chance at a CLI once you pay off the balance.

Actually, the balance was never greater than $124 before last week - I JUST took advantage of a 0% offer last week.

Lowe's is GEMB so that usually means at least four months between CLI requests. I have several GEMB cards (at least six different accounts) and have found Lowe's to be the most generous with credit limit increases, although all of my GEMB accounts have been stingy the last 8 months. Once you get to four months give it a shot, I don't believe that waiting longer will make any difference. I've never had a hard pull for a GEMB CLI (yet anyways)!

The last post in this topic was posted 5041 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.