Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Pam

Are you an artist? Graphic Designer? CB is looking for a mascot

I'm definitely no artist, but I have a good imagination, and imagine a pack of penguins, representing cb members surrounding a tied up polar bear, representing unscrupulous CA's. If anyone can draw that in caricature, I'd be happy to split the prize, lol

I'm definitely no artist, but I have a good imagination, and imagine a pack of penguins, representing cb members surrounding a tied up polar bear, representing unscrupulous CA's. If anyone can draw that in caricature, I'd be happy to split the prize, lol

You might anger Marv with that one. :D

Just a word to the wise here - even if that penguin image is royalty free, MOST of the royalty free graphics sites specifically state in their terms of use that the images can NOT be used as logos - so you might want to check into that before you use such an image ;).

We get asked to do logos all the time for our web site clients, so we run into this all the time.

Mascots are very tacky these days. The brand name (logo) should be dominant and mascot (if any) subtley complimenting it. Big fluffy mascots are so 1998. :rofl:

k0myjr.jpg

Contest extended-

There's some really good stuff here. A reminder that we're looking for a mascot- should be a single animal or what have you. (not a banner) No logo or tagline is necessary.

Penguins are great but we're open to other ideas as well. :rofl:

Contest extended-

There's some really good stuff here. A reminder that we're looking for a mascot- should be a single animal or what have you. (not a banner) No logo or tagline is necessary.

Penguins are great but we're open to other ideas as well. :)

And small. Like 30x30. We're looking to hide him around the site for prize-purposes ;)

Contest extended-

Penguins are great but we're open to other ideas as well. :(

And small. Like 30x30. We're looking to hide him around the site for prize-purposes :lol:

that's like...half an inch square(ish)? Give or take?

penguins (30 pixels wide at 100ppi):

penguincorner-1.jpg

penguin-1.jpg

Idea being...peeking up (or down if you flip it) over the edge, or from around the corner. :lol:

I thought that Dragon Flyer's penguin was adorable. A little photoshop and he was in "company"colors.

cbpen.gif

To put him in the 100 size I had to reinforce the type a little so you could actually see the name

cbpen100.gif

did that two different ways

cbpen1002.gif

pen-transparent.png

I really like this one..... I mean I like the captain boob credit too... but this one just screamed at me... great job dspco!! :lol:

Don't ask me to do one.. I am so very uncreative LOL

penguins (30 pixels wide at 100ppi):

penguincorner-1.jpg

penguin-1.jpg

Idea being...peeking up (or down if you flip it) over the edge, or from around the corner. :cry2:

VE..... the penguins have grown on me. I likey. You win.

PM me your email so I can send you your gift certificate. Please email the penguin jpgs to webmaster at creditboards dot com

oh and let me know how you want the credit in the copyright tag to read (what name, I mean)